Possessed (Adult 18+)

MATURE CONTENT. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

A/N: I'VE INSERTED DASHES IN BETWEEN CENSORED WORDS SO THAT THIS CAN BE POSTED PUBLICILY. WATTPAD HAS SOME REALLY INTENSE RULES AND REGULATIONS THAT MAKE YOUR STORIES UNSEEN AND PRIVATE OTHERWISE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zion lifted Safyra by her hips as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pinned her against the wall, while breathing into her neck.

“Fu-ck me…” she begged, “Please just fu-ck me!”

Safyra had been waiting months for this. Twelve months to be exact. Her drought was finally over. Hiking up her skirt she felt the tip of Zion’s di-ck rubbing up and down her pu-ssy, from her clit to her entrance. She wanted him to penetrate her so bad.

“Zion, please, JUST FU-CK ME!” she whimpered through clenched teeth. He let out a deep cynical laugh that showed no mercy for her begging. He loved teasing. This was his game. Gripping her and spreading her a-ss cheeks, he nibbled on her ear, and then trailed down her neck. Safyra began to squirm and grind her pu-ssy up against his torso. He slapped her a-ss with an open palm that left a stinging sensation on her left a-ss cheek. She jerked upwards and whimpered sensuously.

“You get it when I give it to you…” he growled in a deep sex-filled voice. She felt her pu-ssy tightening around nothing, but air. It ached for another’s touch: even if it was Zion’s. At this point she didn’t want anything except for him to be inside of her right there in her bathroom.

She tightened her arms around his neck and tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth. He winced in pain as her teeth dug into his skin. He slid his tongue all around the inside of her mouth, as if he was looking for something. Distracting her with his tongue, he slid his di-ck inside of her throbbing pu-ssy. It gripped him so tight his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His strokes grew longer and deeper as she moved her hips in circles stimulating her g-spot. Safyra threw her head back letting out a moan full of sex. She squeezed her eyes shut and dug her nails into Zion’s back.

“Feels good don’t it?” he asked her while speeding up his strokes.

“Yessss, it feels so gooood.” She moaned into his neck. He lowered her legs down so that she was now standing and flipped her around so she could lean onto the sink.

Sliding her skirt down, she caught a glimpse of him in the mirror, and saw the hunger in his eyes. He looked like a wolf plotting on his prey. She spread her legs and pushed her a-ss into him. Zion slapped it again this time leaving a bright red handprint. She arched her back and sucked on her bottom lip.

“That’s right, arch that back.” He rammed his di-ck inside of her in one broad stroke. She screamed and reached her hand back to ease the pressure against her g-spot. He grabbed her wrist and held it behind her while he stroked her deeply. Her pu-ssy was throbbing and squeezing every time his di-ck pulled out. She felt the veins in his di-ck pulsing up against her walls. He let go and grabbed her shoulders, pumping rhythmically against her a-ss. She loved that sound. The clapping sound that her a-ss made every time he hit it. She smiled as she bit her lower lip. This is exactly what she wanted: A nice hard fu-ck.

“OH MY GOD!!! YES, YES, YES” her moans got more intense, and he could tell they were coming from the bottom of her throat. He pulled her up into a standing position while still fu-cking her. He grabbed chest in his left hand and massaged her cl-it with his right hand, and started sucking on her neck. She began to tense up and she exploded all over his di-ck and her bathroom floor.

“WHAT’S MY NAME?!” Zion said grabbing her neck and still stroking her from behind. She let out an exhausted moan that sounded like slurred words.

“SAY IT!” he leaned into her body, making her cave and bend over onto the sink. “SAY MY NAME!”

“Fu-ck youuuu!” She said as she climaxed one more time. He threw his head back in laughter. He couldn’t have asked for a better response. He knew she couldn’t stand him. He loved that she couldn’t stay away either.

“Mmmm I love it when you talk dirty.” He said speeding up his rhythm, trying to reach his climax. She whimpered as they both came all over the floor, in sync with each other.

“UGHHHHHHH, FU-CK!!!” He moaned into her ear, and they laid there for a few seconds completely exhausted, with their bodies splayed across the counter and sink.

Ten minutes later Zion was dressed in the clothing that he came in, while Safyra dawned a long silk white robe, smeared mascara, and bed hair. Or in her case, bathroom hair. She leaned against the marble top island in the middle of her kitchen staring at him with a disgust ridden face. This was truly the last time she would ever have sex with him, or even touch him, she thought.

“Same time next week?” Zion said laughing at his own joke.

“Fu-ck off Zion, seriously, it was a moment of weakness. It’ll never happen again” she snapped back. Zion strolled over to Safyra and grabbed her by her waist shifting his eyes up and down her body.

“Saf, you can quit the charades. You miss me, just admit it. I just fu-cked the life back into you” he whispered into her ear. She pushed him away and furrowed her eyebrows.

“If you wouldn’t have came barging into my apartment, it would’ve never happened in the first place…” she bit her lip avoiding his gaze. “You can’t do this anymore Zion. We aren’t together and never will be again.”

“The better for me right? Haha. I’ll see you soon. Make sure you answer my calls next time and I won’t have to drop by unexpectedly.” He said with a smug look on his face. “You don’t wanna deprive yourself of this, and you know it.”

He kissed her forehead as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She couldn’t stand to even look at him right now. As he walked out of her door, she trailed behind him and slammed it angrily. She couldn’t believe that after twelve months of no action, she gave it up to that cheating bastard.

Headed towards the bathroom to take a shower, she noticed something on her bathroom floor, besides the puddle of body fluids. It began to ring and vibrate. Zion’s phone. She picked it up, and a familiar face popped up. Sutton, her best friend she hadn’t seen, except for facetime, in a year, popped up on the screen in a sexy smoldering selfie, with nothing but a towel on. Safyra knew that blonde shaved head from anywhere. Now she knew what her bestfriend and ex were up to while she was away.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK "POSSESSED". IF YOU ENJOY EROTIC NOVELS, THERE'S DEFINITELY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM. STICK AROUND FOR MORE.

I ALSO STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO COMMENT AND FAVORITE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, OR EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. LET ME KNOW WHY IN THE COMMENTS. I LOVE FEEDBACK.

XXX SUHANI XXX