Chapter 9: Prisim (fantasy)

About the author:

I'm quirky with a very sarcastic sense of humor so not everyone can get along with me, but I'm a generally caring individual.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

Prisim

Where are you from:?

A Fairyland known as SoCal

Where do you get inspiration from?

Everywhere. Everything can be inspiring if you take the time to pay attention

What are your interests?

Hockey is my favorite sport, Writing of course is enjoyable.

What genres do you like to read?

I seem to stick with the lighter fantasy type books.

What genres do you like to write?

I seem to gravitate more to the light fantasy realm. I'm going to try and branch out a bit when I'm done with my trilogy

What stories do you hate? 

I used to write a lot of fan fic so I don't have anything against it in general, but I can't stand fan fic about real people and not characters.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Just have fun with it.

_____________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Ewah. It's the sequel to my book Freelander

Genres?

Fantasy/Adventure

Main protagonist?

Josh Ewah

What are they like?

He's sarcastic and quirky. Has an odd obsession with gummy bears. He's very sweet and caring, sometimes to the point he's almost too perfect to be real.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Fate is an interesting word. We’ve all heard it, we all know it, and sometimes we can’t help but loathe it. I was raised knowing I’m special. Hunted for years by my uncle Khail my family tried to stay under the radar and moved constantly at the first sign of trouble. We thought we could avoid fate.

How wrong we were.

Khail lusts for the power of the Celestial Children, three children who can either destroy the world or save it. After a failed attempt at getting my girlfriend, Abby, in an effort to get me he’s now set his sights on finding the Child of the Sun. He’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants and he doesn’t care who he harms in the process. The past, the present, the future. It’s all just incidental destruction in his mind.

Even knowing this was coming couldn’t prepare me for it.

Extra information about the story:

It's a fun, light hearted adventure through dimensional rifts to magical worlds, the past and the future!