Chapter 36: DarkElementsXo (Paranormal/ Vampire/ Romance)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

DarkElementsXo

Where are you from:? 

Wales

Where do you get inspiration from?

Anywhere really; Songs, T.V., my dreams, and books.

What are your interests?

Writing, reading, painting, tennis, yoga, and netball.

What genres do you like to read?

Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal, and Romance.

What genres do you like to write?

Paranormal/ Vampire/ Romance

What stories do you hate?

I don't really hate anything, but I'm not really a fan of fan fiction unless it's really great.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Write all your ideas down and take it from there. Never be afraid to deviate from the plan, and, most of all, keep going even when you feel like giving up. 

_______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

To Capture, My Soul.

Genres?

Vampire/ Romance

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Sarina Knight

What are they like?

She's a demon hunter; but she doesn't believe in herself. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, so she is a clichéd pretty girl. However, she's not popular, choosing to be withdrawn with only a few close friends. Right now, she's weak and pathetic, but you have to read to see how she'll turn out.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Sarina had been trained to become one of the Five, a new generation of Demon Hunters. It was thought that she was the best; able to tackle demons, werewolves, witches, and, even, vampires.

But, no one ever predicted that her toughest challenge yet, was one, that she had not been taught to deal with.

It was Love.

Captured by a Royal vampire family seeking revenge, Sarina soon learns that everything is not as it seems...

Extra information about the story:

It's not just about vampires, but about all creatures. Hope you will give this story a chance :)