Chapter 38: maicafrances (Romance)

About the author:

My name is Maica, I'm turning 22 this September. I've been reading a lot fiction books since I was 13, and now I decided to write my own story as well. :)

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

maicafrances

Where are you from?

Philippines

Where do you get inspiration from?

Even though I write fiction, I get a lot of my inspiration from experiences and friend's stories, movies, books, etc..

What are your interests?

Reading, watching movies and singing (I always wanted to be a part of a band. If anyone here needs one, please contact me. Hahaha!)

What genres do you like to read?

Fiction, suspense thriller, romance, etc.

What genres do you like to write?

Right now I'm writing Romance Fiction, and probably that is where I want to excel.

What stories do you hate? (

like cliched, LGBT, 1D fan fic etc) Well, any fan fic actually. Cliche stories are okay, also LGBT stories. (I have a girlfriend and I'm proud about it. I'm bi-sexual so.. :D)

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Always take constructive criticisms, that will help you a lot. Free write those ideas that you have in mind. Keep writing, put all those ideas on a paper, or Wattpad. :)

___________________

About the Stories:

My story is about Sophia, a girl battered and abused as a child, going through college and meeting her first love Lee, and the story of her past and their love.

What is it called?

Her Dark Past

Genres?

Romance Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Sophia Walsh

What are they like?

Sophia is an introvert, she is very independent, and she believes that she is not capable and doesn't deserve love.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Sophia moved to another state to venture on a new milestone in her life: college. She met Lee, a guy who has everything but feels that there is still something missing. Will Sophia fill in what's missing on Lee's life? Will Lee help Sophia to conquer her dark past? Will their love triumph, or will it just break Sophia's heart even more?

Extra information about the story:

Well, the university is Columbia University in New York. The story will continue until after college when they'll have their respective jobs and what not. I'm already planning to do a POV of Sophia's mom and Lee after college graduation. I upload a new chapter every 2-3 days, and I am not planning on picking a cast because I wanted to leave to my reader's imagination who they wanted the characters to be.