Chapter 61: HelloHallows (Anything)

About the Author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

HelloHallows

Where are you from:? 

Australia

Where do you get inspiration from?

I don't know. Other books, occasionally but not usually personal experience, stories my friends have told me, or just my twisted and warped imagination

What are your interests?

I love love love to read and write, and I also enjoy cooking, especially when I'm stuck for ideas while writing.

What genres do you like to read?

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I am not kidding. If it is well written I will read it.

What genres do you like to write?

I LIKE to write everything. Whether or not I am proficient at everything is another matter. I can't really write mystery books because my brain doesn't work in mysterious ways. I prefer fantasy and romance because that's what I'm good at.

What stories do you hate?

Stories with cliched plot lines or characters, stories with extra short chapters, stories with an abundance of spelling and grammatical errors, or fanfictions of things I don't enjoy or don't know well.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Try looking up on the Internet for ideas, but write as often as you can. However, my general opinion is that if you don't know where to start and if you're a budding author in your teens, don't start now. Chances are you're not a natural author.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

All I Know

Genres?

Romance, Watty Awards 2012

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

I have two: Rikki White and Sylvia Byrne

What are they like?

Rikki's a rebel in a strongly religious family. She's outwardly a very strong person with an occasionally ascerbic tongue, but that just hides her soft centre. She's got the biggest heart of anyone I know. I would best describe her as a pineapple; prickly on the outside, but really very sweet underneath. She's obsessed with tongue twisters, she can sing like an angel, she can tie a lolly snake into a knot with her tongue, she loves to read and write poetry, and she wants to learn five languages before she dies. Sylvia is almost the antithesis of Rikki. While they both have a sense of humour, Rikki has a way of making fun of someone in a nice way. Sylvia doesn't even do that. She's quiet and shy around people she doesn't know well, she's hugely artistic, she swims in sub-zero water for fun, the local library is her haven, and she wants to say something worth quoting one day. She finds it very easy to memorise quotes and often uses them in situations where she doesn't think her own words will suffice.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Rikki White and Sylvia Byrne have known each other for years. After all, how can you not when you live in a town with a population of 469? However, Rikki's never really thought much about Sylvia, until one day the girl catches her eye. What can you do when a relationship feels inevitable? What if you feel Shakespeare got it wrong, and if the story had been Juliet and Juliet, it would have ended fine?

Extra information about the story:

Occasionally snarky remarks about religion that may offend people (don't say I didn't warn you), lesbian, set in Ireland