Chapter 72: xCoolBeanzx (Romance, sci-fi)

About the Author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)? 

xCoolBeanzx

Where are you from:?

Australia! G'day mate, and no, we do not ride on kangaroos.

Where do you get inspiration from?

Everywhere! Thinking about different genres, watching movies, music, nature, I suck in inspiration from everywhere!

What are your interests?

Acting is what I do most of the time. I love reading, writing and basically anything creative (I especially like drawing on shoes and fantasizing about Josh Hutcherson)

What genres do you like to read?

 Complete hopeless romantic so I adore romance. But I also like sci-fi, action, adventur, fantasy and the more paranormal stories as they are usually really interesting and unique because they aren't cliche. I also love dystopian stories and apocalyptic ones as well.

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, sci-fi, and lots of other random things that pop into my head.

What stories do you hate? 

Vampire, werewolf, boyxboy/girlxgirl or any incest stories are just so...ew.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Practice writing and developing your characters and learn how to make your writing flow well which only comes with practice.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

This Summer

Genres?

Romance/teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Mielle

What are they like?

Lives at a beach resort because her dad owns it and is very pretty, loves the beach and has a great personality.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Mielle lives at El Oceano Resort with her father. And when her dad tells her to cancel her plans for the summer to help him out instead, you can imagine that she isn't the happiest camper. But when he also drops the bomb that her childhood nemesis is coming as well, Mielle believes that her summer is going to completely suck.

But what happens when they both realise that the line between love and hate isn't as thick as they thought? Will this just be another summer romance filled with heated arguments, high tides and sandy beaches? Or is this the start of something they both can't control?

Extra information about the story:

It isn't a cliched (sort of...) and the characters don't immediately jump into each other's arm but more of how their romance will blossom from their love/hate relationship.