Chapter 84: TheOriginOfLove2013 (Romance and Teen Fiction)

About the Author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

TheOriginOfLove2013

Where are you from:?

France

Where do you get inspiration from?

From what I read and what I watch or from the real life, my relatives

What are your interests?

Writing, Music and TV series/ movies

What genres do you like to read?

I like Romance / Teen Fiction stories but I also like Fantasy things. I mostly read BoyxBoy stories.

What genres do you like to write?

I like to write Romance and Teen Fiction stories.

What stories do you hate?

I don’t really like fan fiction stories and cliché stories.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Well, if you have an idea writes it somewhere and then imagines how this idea could become a story. Take your time, no pressure. And read a lot, it can help. J

______________________

About the Stories:

1.

What is it called?

Faking Hope

Genres?

Romance/ Non-Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Bradley Dermanis and Alex Constantin

What is he/she like?

Bradley is a seventeen years old teen, really sweet but he has a lot of problem at school whereas Alex is a really discreet teen, who is ready to do anything for Bradley.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Life is not always easy, I know that. Everybody hates me at school, students and teachers. But I don't care as long as Alex, my boyfriend, is with me. But having a boyfriend who's mysteriously disappearing is not always easy. Especially when everybody seems to know the truth except you. But sometimes it's for the best; truth is not always easy to hear.

[True story]

Extra Information about the story:

This is a true story and it was really important to share it. I really hope it can help people and change some things in the future.

2.

What is it called?

The Boy Who Knew Too Much

Genre?

Romance/ Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Michael and William

What is he/she like?

Michael is a teen who is ready to do anything to be seen by William whereas William is a really strange and mysterious teen who seems to be better than anyone else.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

I never met anyone quite like William; which is why I'm willing to do anything to be noticed by him, even screwing myself over socially. As long as it gets me closer to William, I don’t care what the price is. Even if it's my heart.

3.

What is it called?

Save Me

Genre:

Romance/ Mystery

Who is the main protagonist?

Jack Jackson

What is he/she like?

Jack is a young adult; he has a great job and a cute boyfriend. He’s a serious person and like helping people.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Jack Jackson is a young adult. He has a great life and a cute boyfriend. But, one day while he was walking to go into his apartment, he finds a stranger

on the ground almost dead due to the cold… But is he really a stranger? He decides to take him with him. Soon after that things began to happen and his life change completely. 

Extra Information about the story:

This story is quite different from what I usually write but it’s one of my favourite stories I ever wrote so far. The atmosphere is kind of dark and mysterious but at the same time it’s really romantic.