Chapter 86: kamkam2000 (Humor, werewolf and mystery)

About the Author:

Hey my name is Kamryn(that's all you need to know lol). I love to dance, sing, and act. I write a little poetry to write music but that's it.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

kamkam2000

Where are you from:?

United States

Where do you get inspiration from?

I don't get it from anyone every since I was little I've either wanted to be famous or a writer.

What are your interests?

Some are singing, dancing and acting. I also enjoy to run.

What genres do you like to read?

I read all genres but mostly werewolves or teen fiction

What genres do you like to write?

Humor, werewolf and mystery.

What stories do you hate?

I don't hate any stories unless its copywrited.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Just do you and write your own things. Its your story do what you want no one can tell you how to write your own story.

______________________

About the Stories:

Its about a girl battling between her life she's grown used to or love and staying somewhere she hasn't been since she got abandoned.

What is it called?

I'm Already Broken

Genres?

Fan fiction(for any team mindless out there) and mystery(sort of)

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Catalina

What is he/she like?

Catalina is a self guarded person she feels the need to protect herself from many things. When she falls in "love" its just out of misery and need not affection or attraction.

Summary/Synopsis of the story: 

This story is about Catalinas battles in and out of peoples lifes and how it affects her. Everyday she's in and then out never stays for to long. But what happens when she runs into some trouble and has to stay to get some answers? And when she finally gets them she is strained into choosing to stay or not 'cause of love. Will she stay for love or leave with no feeling at all 'cause she's so immune to it.

Extra Information about the story

- if you don't like cursing don't read

-there may be one rated-R part its a maybe

- and if you don't like don't comment all your hatred for it and continue reading just to do so

- also I don't count it as fantasy 'cause things like this could happen not all but most.