Chapter 17: RomanceChica (Romance/Werewolf/Vampire/(non)teen/historical fiction)

About the author:

Author's Name :

RomanceChica

Where are you from:

Washington State

Where do you get inspiration from:

from the way people live everyday to the fullest. The way people never stop to fulfill their dreams.

What are your interests:

obviously writing , reading, making book covers, but another one not many people know is that i love to dance. And i will dance your socks off.

What genres do you like to read:

mostly Romance, Vampire, and werewolf, and occasionally teen-fiction.

What genres do you like to write:

Romance, Werewolf, Vampire, Non-Teen Fiction, teen-fiction, and historical fiction.

What stories do you hate?

Justin bieber fan fics, harry potter fan fics, one direction fan fics, pretty much any type of fan fiction.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start:

obviously you need to start with getting your name out there, writing a good (original story, or writing a story that has your own personal twist,), promoting your story (some people dont believe that promoting is important, but i disagree, i think its one of the most important things to do in an authors career.), Then just wait for the fame to come to your. :)

__________________

About the Story

What is it called:

Misses Elliot

Genres:

Romance, Non-Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist :

Neela Elliot

What are they like:

very savvy, an iron clad woman that just wants to have a normal life with a family that loves her. She acts reserved but underneath it all she is a very emotional person.

Summary:

Women want to be her, and men want to be with her, but why cant Neela Elliot keep her husband from cheating on her? Neela's marriage hasn't lasted more than one year and already she is having troubles with her more business then pleasure husband. after finding out about the scandal she leaves her luxurious mansion home in California to go to her newly developed Hotel in New York. She goes there hoping for a little peace and relaxation, but quickly finds herself looking for solace in the arms of someone that is not her husband.

Mark Marks is the one man that every celebrity fears when it comes to scandals. After receiving an anonymous tip about Daniel Elliot's affair Mark quickly sends in his article to the publisher. No more than 24 hours later it is all over the world, and to add to the Elliot family's embarrassment he decides he wants to stay at one of the Elliot hotels in New York and write a review for it. After a few nights there he meets one woman that he thinks might be the one for him.

The real question for both of these characters now becomes, does Neela have the ability to forgive and forget a great betrayal by the first man she has loved or will she return to a loveless and most unfulfilling marriage