Chapter 52: PrincessCharmingxo (Romance, humor, teen fiction)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

PrincessCharmingxo

Where are you from:?

Connecticut, US

Where do you get inspiration from?

Song lyrics, personal experiences, friends

What are your interests?

Marching band, writing, reading, music

What genres do you like to read?

Romance, humor, teen fiction

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, humor, teen fiction

What stories do you hate?

Cliche arranged marriage stories, Twilight fanfics, werewolf stories seem pretty cool but they were never the kind of stories I read.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

It's all about the details, guys :) Be sure to include details in your story or else it's going to turn into a "he said, she said" story with no interesting plot.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Feeling Beautiful

Genres?

Romance, Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Addy Hayward

What are they like?

She's a very judgemental person (not mean or anything) but very caring in the inside. She's popular at first in the story but starts to look back to her past and regrets making the choice of becoming popular and leaving her friends. (Ooh, yikes. Was that a run on sentence?)

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Ever since freshmen year, 17 year old Adison Hayward have always been one of the most popular girls in high school. But what everyone doesn't know is that there's a secret behind Adison. Before she was at the top of the ladder, she used to be one of those insecure girls. When she became popular, she lost her two best friends and total respect from them. Two years later, now that she sees that her ex-best friends have a better life than her, Adison starts to regret what she have done in the past that destroyed her friendship with her friends. Sacrificing her popularity, Adison tries to gain back her friends by following 25 simple rules of surviving high school life and getting the guy she deserves.

Extra information about the story:

It's not the average cliched romance story you'll find on Wattpad. I try my very best to make my stories as original and non cliche as possible :)