Chapter 4: _Niallsbabe_ (Fanfics)

About the author:

Sorry mam, but that is classified information ;)

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

_Niallsbabe_

Where are you from:? 

USA

Where do you get inspiration from?

Literally everywhere! I was watching the news the other day and I saw a bus getting robbed and I was like, "That's perfect for my story!"

What are your interests?

Writing, soccer, volleyball, violin, drawing, track (mostly hurdles)

What genres do you like to read?

Mystery/suspense, Romance, Fanfics

What genres do you like to write?

Fanfics

What stories do you hate? 

Stories that start with an alarm clock going off and the people are like, "Time to get up and pretend I'm not pretty when the author is describing me as a supermodel"

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?  

Hmmm...not sure if this would work for others but I keep a notebook of story ideas and when I have writer's block I look back at that for help

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

I Never Thought

Genres?

Fanfic

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Rosalie Stanton

What are they like?

Rose is a total snob who thinks of nobody but herself, she is goregous and she knows it. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect features.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Rosalie is a celebrity who wants nobody...and I mean NOBODY to get in her way of fame. She is fake dating Niall Horan for the presses, that would be cool right? Except for the fact that she finds him utterly repulsive. When their movie director forces them to kiss, problems arise. Rose actually...likes it? So what does Rose do when this happens? Absolutely nothing, you can't reverse the past.

Extra information about the story:

Nope no extra info ^_^