Chapter 45: musicqueen2016 (Fantasy, action and adventure)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

musicqueen2016

Where are you from:? 

The USA

Where do you get inspiration from?

Skrillex's and Evanescence's music

What are your interests?

Tech and music

What genres do you like to read?

Fantasy, action and adventure

What genres do you like to write?

same as above ^

What stories do you hate? 

the cliches, 1D and jb fan fics. I have no problem with LGBT but I get a little uncomfortable reading them. I'm also getting sick of the stories where it's all like " Jack and Jane met and fell in love. "

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

When you're beggining a story, just write something on the page to get you started. If you don't like it, just edit it later.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

As Black as Snow

Genres?

Fantasy-romance-action

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Raine, a girl who's been abused her entire life and de ides to run away from home at last.

What are they like?

She's strong, despite all the pain she's been through. Raine is a tomboy at heart and she's really inncoent and naive.

Summary: 

She's always been abused by her stepparents. He's always been abused by his master. They were meant to be together, but they're worlds apart. Literally. Raine runs away from the hellhole she's been raised in in hopes of a better future. Hayden has been ordered to drag her back to "where she belongs." He's been condemned to follow his mistress's order because of the simple mistake he committed in front of the completely wrong person. Hayden's fate now lies in Raine's hands. For he has been cursed and won't be released from it, until he finds the love of his life, who is destined to stay with him forever. And that one girl is scared to enter the dark world that he's been raised in.