Chapter 10: BrutalBambi (Fantasy and Adventure)

About the author:

I'm allergic to chocolate.

Author's Name:

BrutalBambi

Where are you from:?

Canada, eh

Where do you get inspiration from? Well the inspiration for my book was a deck of cards

What are your interests? Reading, drawing, rug hooking, scrapbooking, and the list keeps going on and on.

What genres do you like to read? Fantasy, Adventre.

What genres do you like to write? Fantasy and Adventre

What stories do you hate? Fan fiction and teen fiction. I'll read it but I don't like it very very much at all.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Origanal. Have an origanal plot and characters and your well on your way to writing something.

______________________

About the Stories:

I only have one story and it was inspired by a deck of cards. It takes places in a world from my imaganation.

What is it called? Ace

Genres? Fantasy and Adventre

Who is the main protagonist? Cyrus

What are they like? Socailly akward, shy, embarassed easliy, cautious.

Summary/Synopsis of the story: The day Cyrus meets a girl, a seemingly ordinary girl. In a place so far from our own she may not seem ordinary to us, but within this country she's a far cry from extraodinary. At least thats how it would appear. In a half Monarcy, half Democracy everything is complicated and hidden. 4 royal families, Hearts, Dimonds, Spades, and Clubs, in a never ending battle for power. Hidding there tracks even when it could destory everything they tried so hard to create.Cyrus, has much to uncover, nothing is what it seems.

Extra information about the story: Your just going to have to read it!