Chapter 50: girlinflames (Teen Fiction and Humor)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad):

girlinflames

Where are you from: Singapore

Where do you get inspiration from?:

I get inspiration from everything, really. It just weighs on whether I want to add further details to the story.

What are your interests?:

I love reading, writing and blogging. You can check out my blog at http://ignite.symphonize.org.

What genres do you like to read?:

I'm mainly a Teen Fiction, Romance and Humor person.

What genres do you like to write?:

Teen Fiction and Humor. I'm a complete failure in Romance.

What stories do you hate?

I don't hate on stories. ;) I'm not a fan of the genre Horror, though, 'cause most of them freaks me out. That means you're successful in writing horror stories, actually.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?:

Follow your heart. Type rubbish in Word if it helps. Sometimes, when I don't know how to start and my fingers need to move, I just go iaguaiejgioaweg as I think.

________________________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?:

Emails to the Arrogant Boy After Class

Genres?:

Teen Fiction, Humor

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Fleur Dream, Jeremy McGinn

What are they like?:

They're really sarcastic and funny. Fleur is headstrong, the cliche girl who hates players. Jeremy is a cheeky person who adores teasing and annoying Fleur.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

"You guys make an adorable couple, even if he's an arrogant, cocky idiot who doesn't know that his true capability is 100% downwards from his assumed capability."

What was meant to be sent to Fleur Dream's best friend, Jackie Heart, was sent to Jeremy McGinn -- the boy who Fleur was describing. The email sparks the beginning of a humorous quarrel-cum-"loving"-series-of-emails between two fighters.

Extra information about the story:

It's actually a series of emails, so it's easy to read and it doesn't matter if you stop somewhere in the middle. :)