Chapter 23: xXKarouXx (Teen fic, mystery/suspense and fantasy)

About the author:

I'd love to be a writer, it takes my mind off of... everything going on and I can be anyone I want. That's the best part about it.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

xXKarouXx

Where are you from:?

Australia

Where do you get inspiration from?

Anywhere actually, music, other books and sometimes out of the blue.

What are your interests?

Science, I'm a nerd when it comes to science :) also music, I like singing, whether I can has been debated many times, haha. I like to draw as well and... that's about it.

What genres do you like to read?

I don't have a specific genre, if it intrests me I'll read it, simple.

What genres do you like to write?

Teen fic, mystery/suspense and fantasy

What stories do you hate?

I don't hate many things... Hmmm, I hate love triangles- not all of them but a majority- they're just so over done!

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Nobody knows where to start, you just write and the story will click. And remember sure you're writing to get reads but you're not writing JUST for the readers, you're writing for yourself too. Just remember that, if you don't like what you're writing, why write?

______________________

About the Story:

What is it called?

Finding Sam

Genres?

Mystery/Suspense

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Lux (Sam's best friend)

What are they like?

Well, theres so many ways to describe Lux. She's weird no doubt (but who isn't?) She's blunt, sometimes socially awkward, sarcastic and doesn't like the idea of fully trusting someone.

Summary:

"Have you ever played Russian roulette?" the board asked I shook my head "no" I whispered, feeling strangely cold "but I've heard of it" "This is like that" I followed the platchette with my eyes, no longer touching it. I waited as it spelt out the next words. Y-O-U "you make one unlucky move and" I whispered as the sound of a gunshot rang through my ears, making my hands rush up to them. Trying to block it out, it wouldn't go away. Finally the noise died down. "It's game over." I stared at the board, as it stopped spelling and moved to goodbye. Something happened last summer, leaving Lux to wake up in hospital and Sam missing. Nobody knows why, or how though. Not even Lux and she was there; but she's sworn to find her friend dead or alive. She need's the closure, she needs to know. But what happened last summer that was so bad that her brain had blocked it out? Why did Lux escape and not Sam? Most importantly, who's on the other side of the Ouija board? Who's helping her? Though with every step forward she gets to finding her friend, for every clue she finds, there's a question. Soon she finds that this might be something bigger than just a random kidnapping.