Chapter 24: CrazyStraz13 (Mystery/Romance)

Author's Name:

CrazyStraz13

Where are you from:

Australia

Where do you get inspiration from:

Anything and everything. When I get bored I look around and try to form stories about things I see.

What are your interests:

Reading, writing, circus, shopping, making music videos, and hanging out with friends.

What genres do you like to read:

Mystery, horror, dystopian future, comedy and romance.

What genres do you like to write:

Mystery, horror, and the occasional bit of romance.

What stories do you hate:

I’m sick of vampires/werewolves, not a big fantasy fan, and fan fiction is a bit boring to me.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start:

Just write what you feel like, and whatever comes to your mind. I personally carry a notebook with me wherever I go so that if I have a sudden idea I can write it down. You’ll be surprised at how far a tiny little idea can go if you catch it before it disappears. Also, learn to take constructive criticism. I know it can sometimes be hard to hear someone point out the flaws in something you worked so hard on but in the long run it will help you become a better author. Just be careful though, you can’t please everyone and the moment you start trying to write a story that is perfect for everyone, is the moment writing becomes a chore and loses its fun. Well that’s enough of a ramble for me.

________________________

What is it called:

The Doorway

Genres:

Mystery, teen fiction.

Who is the main protagonist:

Zachary Tresen.

What are they like:

15 year old boy, funny, daring, caring, friendly.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

15 year old, Zachary Tresen just started at a new boarding school and it all seems pretty great. He’s met a lot of interesting new people, including one mysterious girl named Trix. She was stunning and seemed to draw him to her, but she's dead. She died in the doorway connecting his room to another. With the help of Claire, one of Zach's newfound friends, he attempts to unravel the mystery surrounding Trix’s death to release her from her ties to his room. But can they free her, in time to free themselves?

Extra information about the story:

I wrote it two years ago so my writing style isn’t the best but when I run short on story ideas, I plan to go back and fix up its flaws.