Chapter 54: RAiiNcloud (Random Genres)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

RAiiNcloud. My name is Rainpeace Mightnightmantra. LOL no, it’s just Rain but you can add anything onto the end of it that fits ^_^

Where are you from?

Canada!

Where do you get inspiration?

A lot of different places! Sometimes they just pop up in my head; sometimes it’s real life. Other times TV and music.

What are your interests?

My two biggest are writing (obviously haha) and photography. I’m not really into much else; I’m hard to keep amused and entertain. I’m too picky!

What genres do you like to read?

One’s with a lot of drama, but not boring over done high school drama. If you know what I mean. Partying and Drugs. History <3 McFLY / Hunger Games fanfictions

What genres do you like to write?

The same things I mentioned above minus the history one. I find it to hard to write but I do want to try more and expand my horizon

What stories do you hate?

High school stories are a big no-no for me! They drive me up a wall, they’re all the same and they’re terribly boring. I’m sorry but I’ve spent enough of my time in high school going from class to class and dealing with immature drama. That’s just not for me thank you. Science Fiction, though there is a small chance you can try and get me to read it but it would have be almost mind blowing with no aliens or war haha. Apocalypse. There is no way in hell you can get me to read anything that falls under this. Zombies are a massive no go. I’m not a fan of anything about the world ending, no thank you those can stay away!

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Just start writing anything that comes to mind, eventually you’ll be able to form ideas in your mind and link them together. The more you write the better your writing will become. Ask friends for help to review your work and pay attention to other authors and work on your grammar (I need to too!)

______________________

About the Story: 

What is it called?

She Likes to Dance all by Herself

Genres?

Fanfiction (but you can ignore that cause it’s mainly just the one guy! And you would barley know he’s famous ;)) | Drama | Romance

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

My best friend Libby! I wrote the story for her. As well as Danny Jones.

What are they like?

Libby is you’re typical girl, too caught up in love to notice what is going on in the world around her. Danny is your typical male rock star, sex drugs and rock & roll.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

How do you picture a rock star? Cheating, Sex & Drugs? Danny is the typical stereotype rock star, but with a baby coming into his life could he possibly change who he is and better himself?

Extra information about the story:

I know it sounds pretty cliché, but give it a chance. I tried to give it an ending that wasn’t.