Chapter 40: De2ire (Mystery)

About the author:

I go by the name Danni, 15 and a half years old and probably one of the most weird and embarrasing people you will ever meet.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

De2ire

Where are you from:? 

Australia!

Where do you get inspiration from?

My friends, definitley my friends. along with certain events that have happened in our lives.

What are your interests?

Reading and writing..duh. Art is what I'm naturally best at, i hate to admit this but i enjoy physics and algebra...i love watching the footy with my family, i also like to pretend that I'm still fit.

What genres do you like to read?

Mysteries, horror, paranormal, definitley action and i can tolerate Humour and teen fiction...

What genres do you like to write?

Mystery, definitley my strength in writing/

What stories do you hate? 

umm,cliches, Romance. LGBT, have nothing against them but i'm just against romance and thats what they ussually fall under, I cant stand fan fictions but you never know I might just enjoy one, one day.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

develop your story before putting it into writting. think outside the box, no one wants to read the same story line in every book. And be ORIGINAL! 

_____________________

About the Story:

this is my first story and is an ongoing series and it follows two girls as the audience is exposed to the ugly sides of life. the book is a bit sad. The characters are inspired by people i know, and all events are fictional. the story is a tad bit confusing but all is revealed as the story progresses.

What is it called?

A smile for Dee

Genres?

Mystery and teen fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

there are two but the role of protagnist shift as the story goes on. They are Bianca and Delilah.

What are they like?

Bianca first appears a bit naive, a bit up herself and self obsessed but she changes along the way. Delilah is first introduced as her old self but her drastic change is shown in chapter one, however as the story goes on she returns to her old self.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

It started with a smile. Except Delilah didn’t smile, in fact she stopped smiling. This is how this story begins, and Bianca alongside Samuel took it upon themselves to solve this mystery. But little do they know that in order to find the truth, they’ll have to look back in time. How does one box, one clock and a couple of abandoned paintings solve this problem. And how will Bianca and Samuel deal with the thought of their best friend Delilah being linked to the disappearance of one girl, the death of three people and a fire that happened more than a decade before she was born? How far are these two friends willing to go? And will they be able to find the truth in time and stop history from repeating itself yet again? Better yet will Delilah ever get back her smile?

Extra information about the story:

Expect tears