Chapter 42

*DIANA'S POV*

It's now February and I'm 7 months pregnant. Even though it's my senior year, I'm doing my classes on year. But I do get to do the normal senior year things. I still went to homecomng due to the fact that Jake is still in regural school.

Things with Jake and I have been wonderful! He's been a sweetheart during this whole pregnancy. I couldn't ask her a better guy to go through this with.

Sadly enough, Valerie went home for school back in August. But she did make plans to be around for the birth of the baby. Which we have decided on a name! 

His name is Matthew James. I picked out his first name so Jake picked out his middle name. Since when Matthew is born Jake and I won't be married. We've decided to give him Jake's last name right off the bat.

So when the time comes for Jake and I to tie the knot, he will already have his last name. 

I look at the clock on my computer to see that it's 3:00pm. Jake should be arriving at any moment. So I close my laptop and and just play some games on my phone. 

Lately we haven't really done much besides lay around his house or mine. He wants me to stay off my feet. Ugh. Anyways, as I'm in the middle of playing my game Jake walks in.

"Hey hot stuff." I say to Jake as he leans down to kiss me.

"How are you feeling?" At this point Jake is laying next to me in mybed with his hand on my stomach. Which he's been doing ever since the bump has been showing.

"Great now that you're here." I lean over and kiss his check. 

The rest of the day was pretty much spent like that. Since it was Friday Jake ended up staying the night at my house. The night was pretty calm. 

Well it was until I woke up with the worse pains in my lower stomach. Of course this freaked me out. 

"Jake get up. I think somethings wrong." I shake Jake roughly enough that he realizes that I need him. 

"What's going on?" His morning voice is so sexy. But I have to look past that and focus on the situation.

"I'm having horrible pains in my lower stomach." At this point I'm in a ball. This is the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life.

"Lets get you to the hospital." With that Jake lifts me up bridal style and carries me out to the car. 

After spending hours at the hospital, I'm finally home and in my own bed. Thankfully nothing was wrong with Matthew. I was just having early contractions. As I head to my room Jake tells my parents what happened at the hospital. 

Now with that happening, not only did Jake want me to stay in bed. So did my parents! So now it looks like I'm living in my bed for the next month and a half. Oh joy. 

~~~~A/N~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I want to try to update at least everyday so I just gave you guys a short filler chapter. This story only has a few more chapters left to go!!! 

xx