Chapter 38

*DIANA'S POV*

After Jake and I cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast, I went to get ready to go mini golfing with Jake. Before getting into the shower, I pick out my clothes for the day knowing that when I get out of the shower Jake will be in rrom which I normally get dressed in. 

I take my shower and get ready. Once I get out of the shower and get dressed I walk out of the bathrom and head into my room. Knowing that Jake has to take a shower and get ready too, I deicde that I'll just finish getting ready in my room since I have a full body mirror.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and apply light make up. For some odd reason I was finished getting ready before Jake was. Since I had time to spare and I liked how I looked today, I decided to grab my phone off of my bed. I take one more glance at myself in the mirror before taking the picture. 

By the time the picture snapped, Jake was walking out of the bathroom fully clothed and ready. 

"Awww, did I catch my baby taking selfies again?" Jake asked as he put on his snapback.

"Maybeee. What's it to ya?" I try to flirt but it never works out. 

"I'll show you." With that Jake grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and we take about 20 of those cheesy couple pictures in the mirror. 

I have to admit, some of them are pretty darn cute. We took one where I was on his back kissing his cheek. That one has to be my favorite. Since we took the pictures on Jake's phone I have Jake send me them before we leave. 

Once I have the pictures we head off to play mini golf. Half way there I decieded to post one of the pictures we took on Instagram. And of course I posted the one of me on his back kissing his cheek. 

Hey, what can I say. It's a cute picture. Since I'm horrible with captions, I just put the blue heart emoji as the caption. Before posting it I tag Jake in it. 

Not noticing how long I was on Instagram after the picture, I realized that we were here. Jake and I walk over to the front office and get everything set up for mini golf. 

~~~~SKIPPING MINI GOLFING~~~~

After playing mini golf all day in the summer heat, Jake and I were drained. Even though it was only 3:00pm. Since we still had all day, I decieded to texte Chrissy and see if her and Randy were doing anything. 

And yes, I know what you're thinking. 'How am I still friends with her after her and Jake kissing at the party'. I thought a lot about it and thought that if I was able to forgive Jake for it, then I should be able to forgive her. 

Now what happened with her and Randy? Beats me. But anyways, after finding out that all they have been doing is laying around and swimming in her pool, she invited Jake and I to come over and join them. 

We head back over to my place and I get changed into my blue bikini that flatters my body and Jake runs back over to his house so he can get his bathing suit on. Once I'm changed and ready, I head into the living room and wait for Jake. 

When we arrived at Chrissy's I didn't care to text her knowing that they we're in the pool. So doing what I've always done days like this over the summer, I just walk around to her back yard. Once we got to the pool Chrissy hopped out of the pool and greated me with the biggest hug since we haven't seen each other since school let out. 

The rest of the day was just spent catching up and just pretty much relaxing. The 4 of us acutally decided to stay the night at Chrissy's since none of us wanted to leave. At about 1:00am we all passed out in Chrissy's basement watching Disney movies. 

I wake up the next morning to see only Jake and Randy still sleeping. Of course they would be the ones still to be passed out. Instead of waking them up I just let them sleep while I go on a hunt to find Chrissy. 

Knowing how Chrissy is, I head into her room first. And of course there she is passed out on her bed like a little baby. I wonder what she's doing up here? I don't remember her leaving the basement.

Anyways, I head back downstairs and off into the kitchen. SInce I've spent so much time here over the years, they treat me like family and don't care if I go into the kitchen. With that I head into the kitchen and grab a bowl, Lucky Charms, milk, and a spoon. 

I eat my breakfast while I'm on Twitter. As I'm scrolling through my timeline, a tweet shows up from the one person I haven't talked to since they left. Shawn. 

@ShawnMendes: I can't believe it ! My first single will be out next week ! Love you guys so much !

Shawn has a single coming out? Hmm, I wonder what else he's been up to. With that thought I scroll through his tweets. Come to find out, he's now verified, AND he's going on tour with Austin Mahone soon. 

Wow, a lot of things have changed with him since he left. He's most likely in L.A right now. I can't help but be stuck in a thought process about Shawn. Well I was in one until I felt two arms creep there way around my waist.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." Jake greets me with also kissing my cheek. 

"Morning."

"Hey, I just got a call from Shawn about him and Valerie." Jake randomly says. I guess he's tryin g to make conversation.

"And?" 

"The wedding is back on." I can't help but be shocked at his words. 

A/N: Sorry it's been forever since my last update. I just have had a lot of personal things going on in my life that I need to take care of. I do plan to update more often though. Also, I'm considering making this book to be about 50 chapters and make a possible squeal. Comment what you guys think I should do. Thanks. Love you all!!! Oh and Btw THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 10K READS!!!!!!