Chapter 20

•JAKE'S POV•

I wake up this morning wondering what happened to Diana last night. Normally she texts me before she goes to bed. But for some reason, she didn't do that. I just hope nothing's wrong.

I push back the thought of something being wrong and just get ready for school. I get in the shower. Normally I take quick showers. And that works out perfectly for me today since I woke up 20 minutes late. But anyways, after my shower I wrap a towel around my waist and head over to my dresser and pull out a pair of boxers and put them on.

Once I have them on I walk over to my closest and pull out a pair of skinny jeans and a Young And Reckless muscle tee. I get dressed and head back into the bathroom so I can finish getting ready. When I get into the bathroom I plug in my blow dryer and get my brush out.

Yes, I blow dry my hair before show. SUE ME.

Anyways, once I finish my hair and getting it the way I want it to look, I spray on some of playboy cologne that I know Diana likes.

Lucky for me, I was right on time. Even for waking up 20 minutes late. Before walking out the door I head to the kitchen to grab a Nature Valley granola bar and call up Shawn.

••••Phone Call••••

"Hey Shawn, am I taking you to school?"

"No duh."

"Then get your ass over here." Shawn giggles then ends the call.

••••Ends Call••••

I head out to the car and get it started. By the time I out my book-bag in the back seat and head up to the drivers seat, Shawn shows up at the passenger seat with an omelet in a plastic tub aware bowl.

Being this is normal for Shawn I just ignore it and head off to school.

•DIANA'S POV•

I get off the bus at the school and start looking around at the banners. Puzzled at why they were hanging around everywhere I looked. Until it hit me. PROM IS IN 2 WEEKS! That means that today after school I need to go dress shopping. I'll most likely end up going dress shopping with her. Since she needs to get one since her and Randy are going together.

Ignoring the fact I'm late on getting a dress. I head over to my normal morning spot and wait for Jake and Shawn.

I was waiting for Jake and Shawn to come to school. When of course the one person I don't want to talk to walks over to me.

•CHRISSY'S POV•

I arrive at school to be greeted with something I didn't want to see. Randy is with Diana. For some reason this breaks my heart. I'm really falling in love with Randy. Him and Diana had things in the past but she moved on from him when she found Jake.

Jake saved her. Not only from life and Randy, but from herself. Anyways, I see the way Randy looks and smiles at her. He's never looked at me that way.

Seeing this makes me take a mad dash for the closest bathroom. As I walk in I make sure no ones in there and I run into the nearest stall. When I close the stall I immediately burst into tears. I try so hard not to let boys, like Randy, get to me. But someone I ended up letting him get to me. I'm in total love with him. And I don't see why.

•JAKE'S POV•

Arriving at school to see something I didn't want to see is always a great way to see things I didn't want to see. Of course I see Diana with Randy. And Randy is obviously flirting with her. The saddest part is, he's with Chrissy. But she's no where in sight?

I push that to the back of my mind and walk over to Diana as Shawn walks over to his friend group of the guitar players.

"Hey baby." I say as I walk over to Diana putting my arm around her waist and kiss her.

"Hey babe." She replies full of energy. Which is strange of her. Normally in the morning she's never full of energy. Well never this much.

"Ready to get to class?" I question her.

"Yeah, hey Randy. I'll catch up with you later okay?"

"Okay that works." Randy replies to Diana and winks at her. Which causes me to get pissed.

"What was that about?" I ask Diana trying to hide my anger.

"Oh nothing. Don't worry about it." She says, kissing my cheek, then walking off to the bathroom.

Something's up and I wanna know what.