Chapter 5

• JAKE'S POV •

I got to where I was about to ask. Once I got everything out about how I felt about her, I chokes up so bad that I had to stop right before I could ask.

Once I stopped I put my hands behind my back.

"I want you to be my date to prom" I say pulling a dozen of pink roses from behind my back getting down on one knee as if I'm proposing.

"Diana, what do you say? Will you go to prom 2014 with me"? I said that and I look up into her eyes.

She started to cry. Did I do something wrong?! It seemed like she was trying to say something but the words just couldn't come out.

"Y-y-yes" she says with a stutter making this even cuter than it already was.

I jumped up off the ground wrapping my arms around her waist and her arms wrap around my neck. As I lift her up off the ground and spin her around I hear her giggle in the ear. Her giggle is the cutest thing ever!!

I set her back down on the ground and hand her the roses. She looks up at me.

"I never thought you'd ask" she says that with a smile. We're both looking into each other's eyes.

I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. As I do this she puts her arms around me still holding onto her roses.

We stand there just looking at each other smiling. She bites her lower lip. I start leaning in. Next thing I knew my eyes close and BAM....

• DIANA'S POV •

My arms are lightly wrapped around Jake's neck while his arms are tightly wrapped around my waist. Not tight enough to hurt me but tight enough so I know he's there to comfort me.

Jake and I stand staring into each others eyes for a good bit. With all that I ended up biting my lower lip. I guess it was enough cause next thing I know Jake's leaning in and closing his eyes.

With that I close my eyes and lean in. Next thing I know, we're standing at the park underneath a tree kissing.

His lips are so soft. I've kissed other guys before but none of them had as soft lips as he does.

I start to feel his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. Before I even could tell what was happening we were making out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. WILL BE UPDATING LATER TODAY!!!