Chapter 14

*DIANA'S POV*

"What are you doing here?" I ask Chrissy who was surprisingly standing at my front door.

"Can we talk?"

"What is there to talk about?! You betrayed me! I thought we were friends Chrissy! Guess not." I tried to keep my voice down but I was just so mad that she had the nerve to show up at my door after what she did to me with Randy not even 12 hours ago.

"Diana, please let me explain!" Chrissy yells back at me.

"Save it for someone who cares." I snap right back at her before slamming the door shut. Of course all of this caught Jake's attention. Moments after I shut the door I could feel Jake behind me. He snaked his arms around my waist.

Jake kisses my neck trying to calm me down. As he did this I just melted into his arms.

"Is everything okay princess?" Jake mumbles into my neck causing goose bumps to form. 

"Yeah everything's fine Jake."

I could hardly get my words out before Jake spun me our so that I was face to face with him. Jake pulled me closer to him so I just put my hands up on his chest. I peck his nose just to tease him.

"Come on, we have home work to do." I tell Jake as I slip out of his hold.

"Ugh, fine." Jake grunts as I run out up the stairs and to my room with him following behind. I hear Jake getting closer to me as I try to speed my pace up. For a swimmer, I'm not very fast at running. Of course Jake's a lacrosse player so he caught up with me.

Right before I made it into my room Jake grabbed my waist causing me to let out a giggle.

"Thought you could get away huh?" He says giving me that sexy smirk of his causing me to bit my lower lip.

"Maybe..." I say while ducking out of his arms and heading into my room to actually get some homework done.

 *CHRISSY'S POV*

Going over to Diana's was just possibly the worst thing I've done all day. After she slammed the door in my face I walked back over to Randy's car. Yes Randy's. I know having Randy drive me over here was probably wrong after knowing what has happened with them before.

But I had no other way of getting over here. Since my parents basically work all the time everyday except Sundays. Getting back into his.

"Everything okay hun? You seem pissed off." Randy asks me knowing that I'm angry with Diana.

"Yeah, lets go back to your house please babe?"

"Yes darling that's fine."

Randy says while leaning in kissing me. And I actually kissed him back. It felt right to be kissing him. After we kissed he drove us off to his house.

*JAKE'S POV*

Surprisingly enough, Diana and I actually got our homework done. I didn't feel like just laying around her house the rest of the night. So I thought I'd take Diana out for pizza.

"Hey Diana?" I say looking into her sparkling brown eyes.

"Yes?" She replies with a giggle.

"Do you want to go out for pizza or something? Then maybe go back to my house and have a movie date?" I was honestly nervous to ask her because I thought she would deny going back to my house after everything that has happened today.

"Jake, I would love too."

Since we were cuddling, she rolled over on top of me just enough to kiss me. Then she got up, fixed her hair, and we headed to James Gang Pizzeria in town.  

Sorry it's short guys. I'm having a bit of writers block. I'll try and update tomorrow. Love you guys! I can't believe that this book has almost 1k reads!