Chapter 5- Two truths and a LIE

"Okay note to myself and both of you, we're gonna place this game sure however, tomorrow's the first day of school so I don't want to wake up with a hangover. So let's make this quick and get back to the notebook my 17 year old heart wants to fan girl over Ryan Gosling so again, let's make this quick", I smile and both Jay and Tyler look at each-other grinning.

"Yeah she hasn't changed she's still bossy", Tyler comments.

"Still the same cute Winter I love", Jay pulls me into a cuddle, "Don't worry Winter I got you", Tyler raises an eyebrow before clearing his throat.

"So what have you brought for us?"

"Well I've got a bottle of vodka, some gin and oh let's not forget this beautiful bottle of red wine", I place the drinks down and grab some glasses before placing them down too.

"Okay. Let the games begin, I'll start first", Tyler taps his fingers on the cushion clearly thinking of what to say and his expression turns into a cheeky smile.

"Got it".

"I have never got caught stealing".

"I've had a threesome and ooooooh".

"I wrote someone a love letter".

I raise an eyebrow and look at Jay.

"Well you've definitely not written anyone a love letter that is not you at all but to think about it, it would be absolutely hilarious if you did", Jay smirks.

"So you're saying that he's had a threesome and you think that's true?" I shake my head but laugh.

"I wouldn't put it past my dear old brother".

"Okay so, which are the truths and which ones a lie", Tyler leans in clearly amused to hear our answers.

"Oh and remember if you get it wrong, you drink", he shakes the bottle in front of us and I groan.

"So we agree on the same things?" Jay asks me which I nod my head at.

"Okay Ty, we believe that yes you're right you haven't ever been caught stealing; You probably have had a threesome and no you my dear brother have never written a love letter to anyone or as a matter of fact ever been in love", Jay stretches back grinning clearly confident with his answer but I remain watching Tyler wondering if we were wrong.

"Wrong little brother, you're both wrong", Tyler sniggers.

"Drink up", he pours us all a shot of vodka and I groan regretting my decision to play this game in the beginning.

"Okay Wait, what was the truths and what was the lie?" I curiously raise an eyebrow waiting for him to answer.

"You were correct that I've never been caught stealing but that's because I've never stolen. I know shocker. However, I was in a boarding school. A all boys boarding school, when would I get the chance to have a threesome?" He softly laughs shaking his head.

"Wait so you've actually written a love letter?" I blurt aloud shocked as ever.

"Yup, okay your turn", he changes the subject quickly and this makes me even more curious.

"Okay I still can't even process this, who have you written a love letter to dude? Don't take this personally but I'm mind blown. Maybe there is hope for us", Jay winks at me which makes me roll my eyes.

Tyler punches his brother on the shoulder.

"If you ever mention this to anyone I'll deny it and I'll make your life a living hell little brother", he smirks before turning his attention to me.