Chapter 26- Soccer

It's 4pm now and I find myself being dragged down the football field by Jacob.

"Winter you're gonna make me late to my own soccer game. You're coming with us. I won't take no for an answer. Screw the fact you're mad at them but you can come and support me". I huffed scowling at Jacob as he continued to pull me towards the bleachers where people had began to seating themselves waiting for the game to start.

They still had 30 minutes left until the game started but people at Solano high took these soccer games seriously.

God knows why cause I know I didn't.

Jacob and I have never really been close but now that I got to know him I knew one thing.

He was persistent. Very, persistent.

and hot.

God help you Winter.

"Since when did you want me to support you Jacob? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Carter or Jay even though I'm not speaking to him but why are you being so adamant about me watching you guys?"

"Well first of all, I kind of think that the boys attacking you that day was a douche move and let's just say we're bonding through the soccer game".

This makes me laugh half heartedly and I shake my head.

"How does one bond by watching a soccer game?"

He halts turning around and looks at me puzzled.

"Well", I can tell he's struggling to answer the question which only makes me laugh harder.

"Well because you're supporting me so that means we're bonding and when you support me I'll do better", he finally says and well..

"I guess I'm sold. Do you want me to be your personal cheerleader? Shall I get the Pom poms out?"

Jacob cackles his shoulder shaking in the process.

"GOOOO JACOB", I say sarcastically but enthusiastically raise my arms in the air and jump up and down giggling.

"Oh please do it again so I can record it this time".

"Nah you only get to see it once", I flash him a smug grin and he laughs.

"Well. Thank you for that little show I'll be sure to get a goal in just for you", he winks before waving goodbye to go get changed and leaves me standing alone but in a much better mood than I was before.

I turn around to see Coco waving at me and I wave back but the smile on my face is wiped off when I see Jessica standing next to her with her arms cross.

Jessica wears a blue cheerleading outfit that shows off her toned stomach and long legs whilst her hazel orbs scowl directly at me. My little show to entertain Jacob by mocking cheerleaders must have ticked her off but I avert my gaze towards Vanessa whose using a hand gesture calling me over.

Nessie. Our nickname for Vanessa which I found adorably cute.

I didn't really want to be around Jessica but seeming as I was cool with the twins I walked my way towards them.