Chapter 13- Tension

My body has frozen in complete shock I was unable to move as I stare at Tyler's fist smash into Trevor's face making him fall to the ground. It all seemed to be like a slow motion movie but that wasn't the case. Tyler continues to hit him and I suddenly snap out of my state of shock and run towards him pulling him away from Trevor.

Well trying to but he pulls away reaching towards Trevor again ready for his next attack whilst Trevor struggles to stand up, when he does he spits out the blood that was now filled in his mouth looking angrily towards Tyler. His once friendly expression was now replaced with a dark and deadly one, his clenched his fists tightly taking a step towards Tyler ready to strike back.

You could tell his ego was bruised and I run towards Tyler again trying to pull him away, "STOP. Please. What the fuck has gotten into you?" I'm so pissed as this point and I use all my strength to drag him away.

That's when Trevor laughs mockingly, "C'mon Tyler why are you so mad? Don't be such a cock block. I mean you weren't ever going to introduce me to your pretty friend here? That makes me so upset. That's why I just had to introduce myself", he grins knowing very well he was pissing Tyler off even more.

Now I'm even more confused. So it turned out they knew each other? What did he mean about introducing me to him? Had he already known who I was?

I look back and forth frowning towards the two my hand still grips Tyler's muscled arm determined not to let him attack Trevor again. Whatever happened between the two of them didn't give him the right to result to violence.

I mean we only just kissed.

"I was going to introduce you to these fists but they've already been acquainted to your face plenty of times haven't they?" A cocky smirk is plastered on Tyler's face as he taunts Trevor.

The grin on Trevor's face is now replaced with a scowl. "Let's make one thing very clear. The next time you lay your pathetic hands on me again we're going to have a problem", I flinch his tone sounded so ice, so and threatening unlike the tone he had used on me but Tyler seems unfazed and begins to chuckle.

"We already have a problem and you're right. The next time you come any where near Winter again you're dead", his tone resembled Trevor's threat and they stare each other down.

It was like watching to alpha males go at it and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and walk away from the situation.

Honestly. What the fuck was going on? Was I missing something?

"Then we're definitely going to have a problem Wyatt", he cocks his head to the side before turning to look at me, the friendly expression reappears and he gleams at me charmingly.

"See you around Winter", he winks at me mischievously before tucking his hands into his jacket pocket and walking away.

I'm left standing there unable to even form words or take in what just happened as I watch him walk away and disappear at a corner.

I realised I'm still gripping onto Tyler and let go taking a step back, he turns around to look at me. I unconsciously flinch, and he seems to notice the movement his enraged expression softens.

"I'm not going to hurt you Winter. I'd never hurt you".

"You shouldn't hurt anyone. Why did you hurt him? Was it your brotherly instincts because if it was get it into your head that we're not related. We're not siblings so stop ruining moments and being so dramatic and over protective. That goes to Jay as-well,  he has no right to tell guys to stay away from me. Truth be told Tyler me and you aren't friends you're only in my life because my best friend is Jay and you happen to be his really annoying older brother", I know I come out as bitchy and mean but I'm also pissed at him for attacking a guy just because he had kissed me.

Who the fuck did he think he was?

Tyler clenches his jaw his pretty brown orbs darken. I could feel the tension in the air between the two of us. We were both pissed off and I cross my arms scowling. I wouldn't apologise when he was was the one being a dick.

He steps closer to me only a few centimetres apart. I could see his pupils dilate as he looked at me narrowly, "Winter. I'm not going to apologise for ruining your little moment with that asshole. For a smart girl, you're so oblivious about so many things. Maybe, if you socialised more instead of locking yourself in your room all day you'd understand why I did that and you'd be thanking me instead".

"I do socialise", I defend huffing he was really getting under my skin.

He laughs, "Right".

"You don't even know me, we haven't seen each-other in years so why do you keep acting like you know me", I'm irritated as ever but I'm also curious to know why he thinks I'm so oblivious. Was I really living under a rock?

"Humour me Mr know it all. What is it that I'm so oblivious about?" I raise an eyebrow up in challenge. I wouldn't let him put me down—

He laughs again but this time it sounded bitter, more forced as he shakes his head.

"I told you that it was a stupid idea for you to stand outside alone in that pretty little dress of yours", he taps his foot looking at me intensely.

"Well. This dress scored me a hot guy", I smile knowing that I had annoyed him with that comment because he scowls at me before rolling his eyes.

"Actually it just scored you trouble because now you've caught the attention of a gang leader. A very dangerous one".

Bitch, what now?

"Oh and it's not just the dress", Tyler looks at me sighing whilst I try not to hyperventilate and freak out. He could probably tell I was lowkey freaking out by the way my eyes widened enough to make them pop out of there sockets.

"Did... Did you just say gang leader?"

"What's wrong Winnie? You were more than a eager a few minutes ago", he says dryly rolling his eyes.

"—and you know him.... How?"

Tyler looks at me pausing in thought.

"You don't have to worry about that. Just go back inside to the party and don't wander off alone. Understood?"

"Need I remind you that you can't tell me what to do?" I snap spinning around and marching off. All I wanted to do was go home, so I did just that. The complete opposite of what Tyler had just demanded me to do.

So GUYS. What did you think of this chapter? The encounter between Winter and Trevor and the other one with her and Tyler. Gang leader? What is Tyler hiding... and why is he being such a douche? Don't forget to vote and comment (COTE ME)