Chapter 1- Recap

I'm laying in bed thinking about everything that's happened in my 17-year-old life so far.

You know like normal teenagers do when they recreate scenarios in their minds. Things that would never actually happen but like our secret fantasies that we wouldn't dare share to the world.

I kept on replaying back different moments in my life, especially moments with my crushes. I've had plenty but there was just one that stuck longer than I expected.

....and that one, that one was never going to happen.

So here's the thing.

I had been in love with this guy, pretty much my whole life. 

Sad I know.

It had happened since the first day he stepped into school, unbothered and unconcerned of his surroundings with his messy black hair and deep brown set orbs.

I hated how quickly I fell for his charms and the smug little attitude. It was a total cliché and I hated clichés.

That first day we met was the first of many and it seemed to become a thing hanging around each other even though he would constantly tease and embarrass me.

Later on, in the year we were all were invited to a party and to make things worse me and him were then awkwardly shoved in a room together because we were chosen to play 7 minutes in heaven.

I'm pretty sure that was rigged because I, unfortunately, was very bad at hiding my feelings, I was all over the place even at that young age. It still makes me cringe as I think about it.

I had to admit it had been heaven; well, kind of. Until I freaked out when he leaned in to kiss me and I accidentally head-butted him instead.

After that, he kept on teasing me constantly but after a while, before I knew it, it would be the last we'd ever speak and that was because at the age of 14 he was shipped to a boarding school due to bad behaviour.

Well, that's the excuse I was told.

I guess it was easier moving on now that we hadn't seen each other in years.

I was a socially awkward person with one friend and one friend only. You wouldn't even peg us as friends because we were opposites him being the wildly popular one and me being the quiet but sarcastic one. I just liked to keep to myself, avoiding high school drama and whatever came with it.

I guess I just had one more confession about this mystery guy I had been in love with.

He was my best friends older brother.

So that didn't help me either.

But don't worry, I had gotten over the crush and now I'd just be pining over Lucien lavinscount my man crush every day.

Well, that's what I thought was the case.

Okay so guys I'm so excited about this new book, it's been a while and after lots of planning and thoughts I've finally come up with a new idea! I hope you guys enjoy this... If you do let me know what you think in the comments below!!! Oh and don't forget to VOTE for the chapters aka (COTE ME)

Marwa ❤️