Chapter 25

CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END.

Chapter 25

{Lucy P.O.V.}

An arrow came swooshing through the air towards Peter, and it pierced him right in the heart. Peter fell to the ground, dead.

I stepped in front of Jackson and saw Allison lowering her crossbow and Peter’s lifeless body laying on the ground.

Everyone looked at Allison, who just shrugged her shoulders.

I dismissed that and ran over to where Scott was laying.

“Scott? Are you okay?” I asked, in tears.

Everyone seemed to be surrounding us now. Jackson kneeled down beside me and put his hand on my lower back, reassuringly.

“Dude!” Stiles yelled at Jackson.

Jen smacked the back of Stiles’ head and glared at him. “Not the time.”

Scott didn’t respond he just sat there, motionless. Allison put her head on Scott’s chest.

“He’s alive.” She whispered.

Derek seemed to be examining Scott’s claw marks. “He’s healing.”

Derek stood up and took Scott away, with the help of Jen, Jackson and Allison.

I stood up and willed myself to look away from my brother’s mangled body.  

“Where are they taking him?” I asked.

“Deaton.” Stiles said.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I felt a pair of arms engulf me, I turned into the person’s chest. I immediately knew it was Stiles by his scent. I let a couple of tears fall down my cheeks while Stiles comforted me.

--

“Are you going to tell her now? She saw everything.” I heard Stiles say.

“I have to.” I heard Scott say. I wanted to open my eyes and hug Scott but I couldn’t just yet. I want to hear what else they’re talking about. Wait, where am I? The last thing I remember is Stiles packing up all of our things and loading them in our jeep then us driving away.

I rolled around to see if I could feel my surroundings. Nothing.

I kicked my leg out. It was returned by a groan.

“Lucy! I know you’re awake. Stop purposely kicking me.” Scott said.

My eyes shot open and scanned my surroundings. I felt a tiny blush creep onto my face when I realized I was laying in Stiles’ lap.

“Scott! You’re alive!” I jumped into Scott’s arms.

“It’s going to take a lot more than a little scratch to kill me,Lucy.” Scott said.

“I know, but it freaked me out when you feel to the ground and bled everywhere.”

Scott nodded his head and looked down. I looked over at Stiles who had a concerned look on his face.

An awkward silence fell upon us. Scott was the first to break it. “So, I think we might need to talk about what you saw..”

“Um, yeah.” I said. I honestly had been so worried about Scott that I hadn’t began to process what I saw.

“I have a question.” I stated.

“Shoot.” Scott said.

“Stiles, did you slip something into my food?” I said in all seriousness.