Chapter 10

*WARNING PG-13 CONTENT*

Chapter 10

{Lucy P.O.V.}

When Stiles and I got home from the store, Scott was asleep on the couch.

“What a dork, who falls asleep at 7:30?” Stiles said.

“My brother apparently.” I said back.

I leaned down and pulled the blanket off the back of the couch onto Scott.

“Boo!” Scott yelled in my face, while scaring me to death.

I screamed and jumped backwards, falling over the coffee table in the process and landing in the floor.

“You ass! I thought you were asleep!” I screamed at him.

Scott didn’t answer me seeing as he, and Stiles, were dying laughing.

“I’m so getting both of you back!” I said while storming out of the room.

{Scott P.O.V.}

“Guess what happened in the parking lot earlier?” Stiles said when Lucy’s door shut.

“What?” I asked.

“Derek was there waiting for me! He basically jumped me! He said he knew about our party and that we couldn’t have it because of the full moon!”

“Dude! What did Lucy say?”

“She kept asking me questions about what happened and who Derek was.”

“And did you tell her about everything?”

“No, I told her that she should have that conversation with you!”

I put my head in my hands and heard Stiles say, “So are you going to tell her?”

“If she asks me about Derek then I guess I will but if not then she can stay oblivious.”
 I replied.

After a few moments, Stiles said, “ You know, Jen is coming home tomorrow.”

“Oh really?”

“Yep, my dad misses her so she’ll be in town for a while.”

“Why did he send her to boarding school anyways?”

“It’s complicated, but she basically was too wild and my dad is too busy to deal with her getting into trouble ALL the time.”