Chapter 17

*PG-13 WARNING* you are going to have to use your imagination on a part of this, I’m not good at writing sex scenes sorry. Enjoy ;)

Chapter 17

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“I think we need to talk.” Scott said.

I gulped and said, “Yeah, we do.”

I sat down on the couch then Stiles came and sat beside me. He entwined his fingers with mine and I gave him a small smile.

“Obviously, you two have something to tell me, so go on.” Scott said dramatically.

“Uh, well we’ve been meaning to tell you this for a while now..” I started.

“We’ve been seeing each other for a couple weeks now.” Stiles finished.

“Why didn’t either of you tell me?” Scott asked with a hurt look.

“Honestly, we thought you would freak out.” I said.

“Me? Freak out about my best friend and my little sister dating?”

“Yeah.” Stiles said.

“I mean, it’s really weird and sort of creepy. I would be lying if I said the sight of you two holding hands doesn’t make me want to throw up!” He laughed. “But if Lucy is going to date anybody, I’m really glad that it’s you,Stiles.”

I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders at the fact that he wasn’t upset.

“But don’t think that you’re off the hook! I’m still mad you both kept it from me!” He said.

We all laughed and I let out a loud, unattractive yawn.

“I’m really tired so I’m just going to go to bed.” I said. I kissed Stiles then went up to my room.

{Stiles P.O.V.}

“Eww.” Scott said as Lucy walked away.

“Shut up.” I said.

“I can’t believe it.” Scott said.

“Is it that hard to believe?”

“I kind of suspected it but I never thought she actually had feelings for you.”

“Well then.”

 “How many times?” Scott suddenly asked.

“Huh?” I asked with a confused face.

“How many times have you two had sex?”

I choked on air and looked at Scott with wide eyes.

“W-why?” I stuttered.

“I just want to know, I think I deserve an answer. You two did hide this from me for a while.”

“To be honest, we haven’t had sex.” I said while not making eye contact.

“Good. Now I don’t have to hurt you.”

I nervously laughed at him then he said, “I really will hurt you if you hurt her in any way.”

I nodded at him then said, “I’m going to Lucy’s room.”

“Gross.”

{Jen P.O.V.}

Stiles dropped me off at our house then went with Lucy to her house.

Dad was already asleep so I figured I would call Derek.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Derek!” I said in a cheery tone.

“What’s going on?” He asked in his usual tone.

“Nothing, I was seeing if you wanted to come over since my dad is asleep and Stiles is at his girlfriends. You know we could…”

“I’ll be there in 10.”

I pressed end and giggled happily.

I don’t know what kind of relationship Derek and I have, I mean we get along great but everything seems to be based on sex.

What did we do before the party? Sex. What did we do after the party? Sex. What did we do earlier today? Ok, you get it. We have sex a lot.

I sighed then walked to my bathroom to freshen up.

My mind started to wander off to Stiles and Lucy. I wonder if they’ve had sex yet…

Was sex all I thought about? God, I’m so shallow. I don’t even see why anyone would want to be around me.

Of course, Stiles and Lucy probably haven’t had sex yet. They are literally the perfect couple. They can be around each other and not have to be physical.

I can see why she is with him. He does everything for everybody else but never expects anything in return. 

“Aw, my big brother is so sweet.” I said outloud. I mentally slapped myself for talking to myself like an idiot.

Lucy is literally the ideal girlfriend for a guy. Yeah, she looks appealing on the outside but her personality seals the deal.

Sometimes I wished I was more like her, not broken like me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my window open and saw Derek climb in.

“Hey.” He said in a sexy tone.

We immediately began a deep, kiss. There weren’t really any sparks but hey, he’s a good kisser.

Derek broke the kiss to take off his shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled abs. I started running my fingers up and down them. I raised my arms up as he took my shirt off.

After that, we ended up naked. We did this so often we had a routine.

Derek rolled off of me, both of us out of breath. We caught our breath a few minutes later then Derek all but jumped off of my bed.

He put all his clothes on then I asked, “What are you doing?”

“Getting ready to leave.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yup. Bye.” He said as he disappeared out of my window.

Humped and dumped.

He’s so thoughtful.

Not.

I threw myself back onto my bed and pulled the comforter over my head. I let out a muffled scream into my pillow.

My dad came busting into my room yelling, “What’s going on here?”

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn’t see me.

A little late there, Dad.

“Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.” I grumbled.

“O-k.” He said as he left my room.

I put on my pajamas and went into my bathroom. I rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet while looking at myself in the mirror.

Would I ever be good enough for anybody? Dad sent me away, Stiles thinks I’m a whore, and Derek only sees me as a toy to play with.

Tears started to fall down my face. I tried to wipe them away but it seems like the more I did that, the heavier they rolled down my face.

-----------------------

So, this took a while to write. I re-wrote it a thousand times, i'm still not 100% happy with it but whatever. I feel like this is chapter is confusing? Did it confuse you?

Oh well, what did you think of Jen's part? She seems to have alot more going on underneath the surface, wonder what's going to happen XD

Scott finally knows about Lucy and Stiles?! Whaaaaa?!

ehhh, this chapter wasn't that good.

Tell me what you think! Vote, Fan, and Comment! <3

follow me on twitter: @brookeobrien826