Chapter 26

Chapter 26

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“Who’s that girl?” I asked Allison as we watched the lacrosse game.

“I think her name’s Alina, why?” Allison  questioned.

“No reason. I saw her at the assembly and wondered who she is.” I lied. Technically, I wasn’t lying. I did see her at the assembly and I did want to know who she was. Only because she was flirting with Stiles. No other girl has really shown interest in Stiles before so I haven’t had experience with this before. I’m probably overreacting anyways.

Allison nodded her head and continued watching the game. I clapped as Scott made a goal for our team. Allison smiled really wide at his accomplishment. I silently wished that they let Stiles play more. Actually, they don’t let him play at all.

Jackson scored a goal at the very last second, winning the game. Everybody jumped up and cheered for him.

Allison and I weaved our way through the crowd so we could talk to Scott and Stiles.

“Hey, where’s Stiles?” I asked Scott.

“It wasn’t my turn to watch him.” Scott smiled.

I was going to make a smartass comment back to him but Stiles walking up with the brunette bimbo stopped me from doing so. I stepped back beside Allison and Scott and curiously eyed the pair.

“Hey guys.” Stiles said.

“Who’s she?” Scott bluntly asked.

“This is Alina. She’s a cheerleader for the team, remember?” Stiles said.

“Heyyy.” Alina said, dragging out her hey.

Ew.

“How do you two know each other?” I curiously asked.

“Alina is an old friend of Jen’s.” Stiles sheepishly said. Old friend of Jen’s? Jen’s got some explaining to do.

“Oh. Well then, Hi Alina.” I said.

“You’re Lucy McCall, right? You and Jackson used to date right?” Alina said. I stiffened at that question and saw Scott and Stiles exchange looks.

“Um,yeah.” I said.

“I forgot my bag in the locker room, I’m going to go get it.” Stiles said, looking at Scott knowingly.

“I think I’ll go help him.” Scott said awkwardly.

Alina’s friendly demeanor seemed to vanish as soon as they left. I looked Allison who had her arms crossed.