Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{Scott P.O.V.}

Stiles was driving at record high speeds towards the Hale house when I saw the black Camaro  parked on the side of the road.

“Stop!” I yelled at Stiles. I jumped out of his old Jeep and ran towards Derek.

“Where is she?” I yelled in his face.

“Oh my god Jen, why would you help him take Lucy?” Stiles exclaimed.

“What? We didn’t take her!” Jen said.

I opened the trunk of the car expecting to see my sister in there, but she wasn’t.

“What did you do with her?” I screamed.

“Scott, we didn’t take her.” Derek calmly said.

“Someone left a note saying she’s at the Hale house?” Stiles said, in a questioning tone.

“She is. The guy who is holding her hostage was hired.”Derek said.

“Hired by who?”

“A VERY powerful man.”

“Spit it out already!” Stiles said, getting agitated.

“Go see for yourself.” Derek said while getting into the car and driving away.

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“Why don’t you just let me go?” I asked.

“I would get fired if I did.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Wait-fired? So that means someone hired you. You’re a hitman!” I shockingly concluded.

He laughed. “You could call me that. It’s actually quite coincidental that I was hired to kidnap you.”

“Why?”

“Let’s just say I know that stubborn brother of yours.”

I furrowed my brow together and gave him a “What the hell?” look.

“How do you know Scott?”

He grabbed one of his many torture weapons of choice, this one happened to be a small metal pole, and hit me across the stomach with it. I screamed out in agony as it connected with my ribcage, cracking at least one of my ribs.

“That’s cool, I didn’t really need to know.” I said while halfway doubling over in pain.

“Will you at least tell me your name?” I asked when I gained my composure.

“Peter.” He replied.

“Well then, Peter, do you actually want to hurt me? Or is it your job?”

“I couldn’t care less about you. Your brother now..” He said while mumbling the last part.

“Don’t hurt Scott!” I yelled.

“I can’t do anything to him until they come to finish you.”

“They?”

Peter walked up the stairs, disappearing into a room. I saw my phone light up on a table a few feet away. I glanced at the stairs and began to scoot my chair towards it. With every groan and creak of the chair, I winced, knowing Peter could come down the stairs at any moment and beat the living daylights out of me.

I finally had the chair close to the table. I tipped the chair forwards and attempted to grab it, even though my hands and legs were still bound to the chair.

The phone seemed to not want to enter my grasp, but after a few tries, I finally had a hold of it.

I quickly scooted my chair back to its original position and looked around to see if Peter had come back yet. Once I saw it was clear, I unlocked my phone.

I ignored the notification that made my notice my phone in the first place and immediately went to call Stiles.

After about 2 rings, he picked up.

“Hey.” I whispered in a low tone.

“Lucy? Holy crap, are you okay?!” Stiles said frantically.

“Shh, be quiet.” I whispered.

“Lucy, we’re going to save you. Don’t worry!” Scott said.

I heard the floorboards creak above me and I started to panic.

“He’s coming back!” I whispered in a panicked tone.

I slipped my phone under my thigh without ending the call.

{Stiles P.O.V.}

“He’s coming back!” she whispered. She sounded like she was freaking out.

The phone ruffled and I heard voices coming from the other end.

I pulled over on the side of the road so we could clearly hear everything that was going on.

“What were those noises?” someone asked.

“Nothing.” She lied.

“You’re lying.” The voice said.

“No, no, no! Please no!” she pleaded.

I looked over at Scott who had the same expression of horror as me on his face.

The sound of bones crunching and cries of terror from Lucy made both of us wince at the same time.

The other end was silent for a while, with the exception of Lucy making exasperated sighs and pained groans every now and then.

I hit mute on my phone so Lucy and the guy couldn’t hear us.

“We have to go get her. Now.” I said in the most serious tone I think I have ever used.

“The guy who has her, obviously has weapons. He could kick both of our asses in a second. Let’s be smart about this.”

We made a plan then drove to the Hale house and parked in the woods so nobody could see us. We took refuge behind a huge tree and waited.

A large black SUV pulled up and the last two people I expected hopped out and casually walked into the house.

“Lucy, time for the main event.” The voice said on the other end of the phone.

“W-what?” She stuttered.

“She only stutters when she’s nervous.” Scott said with an emotionless tone.

“What the hell are they doing here?!” She exclaimed as the pair walked in.

“Doing what you never let me do.” Jackson said.

“Go on,son.” Mr.Whittemore said.

--------------------------------

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED: Jackson's dad hired Peter to kidnap Lucy so Jackson can do evil things to her!

Sorry it took so long! xx