Chapter 20

I found this song that really describes how Stiles should feel about the Lucy situation so if you want to, go listen to What You Want by Cody Simpson :P also, be sure to read the author’s note at the end for an announcement!!

Chapter 20

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“Honey, why are you crying? Let me drive you home.” My mom said.

I got in the passenger side door and felt really dumb because of how much I was crying.

“What happened, Lucy?” my mom asked concerned.

“I messed up big time.” I said in between sobs.

“Tell me.” She said in a soft tone.

I told her everything that happened. Apart from the kidnapping and Jackson hitting me.

“Your brother and his big mouth.” She mumbled after I finished.

“Tell me about it.”

“I’m going to have a little talk with him later about this.”

I nodded my head a looked out the window at the landscape.

“Do you think Stiles will get over this?” I asked.

“He has had a thing for you ever since you were little, I’m pretty sure he isn’t going to give up on you just because you made one mistake.”

--

{Stiles P.O.V.}

I saw Scott come out his front door and was expecting Lucy to follow after but she didn’t.

“Where’s Lucy?” I asked when he got in.

“Mom told me not to bother her.” He said.

“She’s skipping? That’s not like her.”

Scott shrugged his shoulders.

The rest of the day went by painstakingly slow. I really, really wanted to see Lucy. Forget seeing her, I just want to hug and kiss her and tell her it’s going to be okay.

I’m such a chick. I’m turning into a chick. Cool.

“You coming to lacrosse practice?” I heard Danny yell from across the hallway.

“Might as well.” I sighed.