Chapter 21

Chapter 21

{Lucy P.O.V.}

-2 weeks later-

“Remember if you’re interested in going on the end of the year trip to pick up a form after class.” Mr. Harris said in a monotone.

My head, along with Stiles’, snapped up, now paying attention.

“What trip?” Stiles whispered.

“Sophomore class is taking a camping trip.” Jen said, nonchalantly.

Stiles and I exchanged excited glances.

--

“Are you two going on the trip?” Scott asked as we drove home.

“No, we’re gonna stay home and make sure you become an uncle.” Stiles joked.

Scott made gagging noises and pretended to throw up.

“I don’t want to be an uncle this young!” Scott said.

Jen, who just now joined the conversation, said, “I don’t want to be an aunt this young- wait, yes I do. I want to be a hot aunt and go pick them up from school in my short-shorts and high heels and watch their friends drool.”

Everyone busted into laughter at that.

“I’m not related to her at all.” Stiles said after our laughter died down.

“To answer your question, yes, we are going on the trip.” I said.

“And we’re going to share a tent together.” Stiles said, sarcastically.

“No, you aren’t.” Scott sternly said.

“Why? I would bet money that you are sharing with Allison.” Stiles said.

“Not to interrupt or anything but, the tent partners are going to be chosen by one of the teachers.” Jen said.

All 3 of us groaned in unison.

--

“Who wants to help me pack?” I said when we entered the front door of my house.

“I’ll help, as long as I get to pack your underwear.” Stiles said while winking.

Scott pushed Stiles, causing him to loose balance.

“I’ll help her!” Jen offered.

Jen followed me up to my room. I pulled my suitcase out from under my bed and flipped it open.