Chapter 12

How’d you like that cliffhanger? XD

Chapter 12

{Stiles P.O.V.}

“What the hell is this?”

“Dude, get out!” I yelled at my dad.

“Uh, sorry son. I’m going to be out pretty late for work. Will you two be okay?”

 “Yeah, we’ll be fine.” I said. I looked over at Lucy who was smiling at my dad.

“Be safe, you know what I mean.” He said while giving me a knowing look.

“Dad!” I pleaded, horrified he was basically telling me to use a condom in front of Lucy.

“Goodbye, Stiles. Bye Lucy.” He said while leaving.

We waved bye and I turned around to Lucy.

“I can’t believe he said that!” She said while laughing.

“He’s so embarrassing.” I said, while sitting down next to her.

“Do you think he’s going to mention this to Scott?” she said after a few seconds.

“They never talk so I think we’re good.”

“Now that the mood is killed, I guess we need to talk about something.”

“Like what?”

“We’re going to have to tell Scott some day. I mean what if that had been him walking in? He would have been pissed.”

“I know..”

“Seriously though, he shouldn’t be mad at all.”

“When should we drop the news?”

“You know what, let’s not even plan it. Just be spontaneous.”

Well, that wasn’t like her. “Hmm, I like the new you. It’s sexy.”

She laid back on my bed and I sprinted to turn out the lights. I practically jumped on her and started kissing her.

We ended up just laying with each other on my bed, since she wasn’t ready for that next level so early in the relationship. It was perfectly fine with me, I genuinely enjoyed being with her.

God, I’m starting to sound like such a chick.