Chapter 15

Chapter 15

{Lucy P.O.V.}

My jaw almost dropped when Jackson and his dad walked in. They hired Peter to kidnap me? What in the world.

“What the hell are they doing here?!” I screamed.

“Doing what you never let me do.” Jackson said as he smirked and walked towards me.

“Go on, son.” Jackson’s dad said.

Jackson walked closer to me then pulled out a knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see movement outside the window. I took a sharp intake of breath as Jackson brought his knife to my wrist. To my surprise he cut the duct tape off.

“Oh thank god.” I murmured while rubbing my bruised wrists.

Jackson smirked then his dad chimed in, “This isn’t my deal anyways so I’m going to leave. Have fun, Jackson.”

He’s totally going to win father of the year.  Not.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked when his dad left.

“For one, I’m rich so I have the money. Mostly because you were a total bitch to me so I wanted to get revenge.” He said.

{Stiles P.O.V.}

Scott and I moved to a window so we could peek inside and saw Jackson cutting the tape off Lucy’s wrists.

“This isn’t my deal anyways so I’m going to leave. Have fun, Jackson.” Jackson’s dad said while leaving.

“What a sicko.” Scott mumbled to himself.

“Why are you doing this?” Lucy asked.

“For one, I’m rich so I have the money. Mostly because you were a total bitch to me so I wanted to get revenge.” Jackson said while smirking once again.

She has never been a bitch to anyone in her entire life. I shook my head at that thought.

Lucy stared at Jackson in disbelief then Peter butted in saying, “I was the one who took that picture of you and what’s his name?”

“Her and Stiles.” Jackson informed him.

“Ah, Stiles. Well I was the one who took that picture of you and Stiles hooking up in the classroom.”

“You dicks!” Lucy screamed at them.

Scott and I looked at each with our mouths hanging open. Lucy never talks like that, sure the occasional cuss word but not anything like that.