Chapter 5

Chapter 5

{Lucy P.O.V.}

As I sat on the couch in the living room wrapped under a blanket with Stiles, I couldn’t help but feel completely at bliss. Stiles kissed my forehead and I said, “I’ve never been happier than I have right in this moment.”

“I can’t believe you are finally mine and I can’t even show you off to the whole world. I hate having to sneak around.” He said.

I leaned up and kissed him right on the lips. He smiled then he tossed his head backwards onto the side of the couch then groaned and said, “Remind me again why we’re hiding this?”

“Because Scott would go insane and murder your sexy ass.”

At that moment he tossed the blanket aside and grabbed my face in his hands then kissed me passionately. I rolled over on top of Stiles and we had our hands all over each other, exploring every inch of each other’s body. Just then, the door busted open and my brother ran into the living room and screamed, “What the hell are you two doing?!”

“Nothing, Scott!” I yelled back.

“Nothing?! You two were practically having sex! Wake up Lucy, you’re in denial! Wake up!”

“Dude stop freaking out!” Stiles said back.

“Wake up!” Scott yelled.

“Why do you keep yelling that?!” I asked.

“Wake up!” He said as he started shaking me.

I sat straight up in bed and saw Scott standing over me, telling me to wake up.

“Oh god, it was just a dream.” I said while wiping the sweat off my forehead.

“Intense dream?” he said while chuckling.

“Yeah you could say that.” I replied, still shocked by the fact I had just had a sexual dream about my brother’s best friend.

“Anyways, I was hoping we could talk about everything that happened last night, y’know with Jackson…” he said nervously.

“Yeah I’ll get dressed then we can talk.”

“Great!” He said as he left my room.

I was now left alone in my thoughts to really process what happened last night. I mean I went from being completely happy in my relationship with Jackson to him knocking me unconscious. Then Stiles basically being my savior then kissing me. And now I’m having sexual dreams about him?

I walked over to my closet and pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt then went into my bathroom to finish getting ready.