Chapter 13

Chapter 13

{Stiles P.O.V.}

After Lucy left, I decided to find out where my delinquent little sister is.

I dialed her number and after it rang a few times she finally answered.

“What do you want?” she asked with an annoyed tone.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m with Derek, for your information. I’ll be home later, go do something productive with your pathetic life.” She said in a smartass tone.

I didn’t even respond to her, I just hung up the phone.

When my dad asked me to keep an eye on her, I didn’t think she was going to be this much trouble. This might be a horrible thing to say but, she really is more trouble than what it is worth.

Frustrated, I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of Jen and Lucy. Speaking of Lucy, she should have been home by now.

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and drove to Scott and Lucy’s house.

I walked in without even knocking and saw Scott blankly staring at the television, which wasn’t even turned on.

I plopped down beside him and said, “What’s wrong with you wolfboy?”

“I have no idea what happened last night after I ran off from the party. Plus Allison is pissed at me for ditching her.”

“That sucks, bro.”

“Yeah, I’m going to go ask Lucy if she’s talked to Allison yet.” Scott said while leaving the room.

{Scott P.O.V.}

“Yeah, I’m going to go ask Lucy if she’s talked to Allison yet.” I said while going to Lucy’s room.

I knocked on her door and there was only silence on the other side. I couldn’t even hear her heartbeat. I tried to open her door but it was locked. I broke the doorknob off and the door opened right up.

I took a few steps in her room and she was nowhere to be found.

“STILES.” I yelled.

Stiles came bounding into the room and said, “What’s wrong?”

“She’s not here!” I said while motioning to the empty room.

“This doesn’t make sense…” Stiles mumbled.

“Why doesn’t it make sense?”