Chapter 31

*i don't know if i've mentioned how old Lucy is so i'm just gonna say she's turning 17...

Chapter 31

{Lucy P.O.V.}

I got teary eyed as I saw a large group of people standing before me. Banners, confetti, and other birthday decorations were everywhere. All of the guests were wearing kid birthday hats with cartoon characters on them.

Most of the people were my friends from school and family members.

“Happy Birthday, Lucy!” I heard several people yell.

I smiled and looked behind me. My mom and Scott were observing my reaction and smiling proudly.

“You two did this, didn’t you?” I asked, laughing.

“Not me.” My mom said.

I shifted my gaze to Scott who held his hands up in defense and pointed to the crowd.

Stiles came out of the crowd holding a bouquet of flowers.

I ran to him and hugged him.

“You did this didn’t you?” I asked.

“You bet.” He said, hugging me back.

“Thank you, Stiles.” I whispered, sincerely.

“Anything for you, baby.” He whispered back.

I pulled away and looked at Stiles. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

The kiss was short, but sweet. We pulled away and look back at the crowd. I blushed a little bit from embarrassment because everyone had been watching us. All my friends and family members. Awkward.

“Go, party!” Scott said.

“You guys didn’t have to do this, you know.” I said.

“You’ve had a rough year so we wanted you to have a good birthday.” Mom said.

I hugged Mom and Scott once more before I left them to greet people.

--

“Allison!” I yelled at her.

Allison and Scott turned around together, seeing as he had his arm permanently attached to her waist.

I hugged her as she said, “Happy Birthday babe!”

“Thanks!” I said, being interrupted by Stiles wrapping his arms around my waist.

Several aw’s were emitted from girls in the crowd.