Chapter 16

Chapter 16

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“The doctor will be here in a minute, Lucy.” My mom said.

“Okay.” I said.

A few minutes later, the doctor and my mother returned.

“Hello Lucy, I’m Dr. Brand.” He said.

“Hi.” I said shyly.

“I’m going to cut the chase here, you broke 2 ribs and obviously, you are pretty cut up and bruised.”

I nodded my head as he went on, “You claimed you fell down the stairs, correct?”

“Yeah.”

“Explain to me how you got this cut up by fall down a flight of stairs?”

“The stairs were pointy…?”  I said as more of a question.

“Lucy.” Mom said in a stern tone.

“It’s the truth!” I pleaded.

“It looks as if you were cut by a knife.” The doctor said. Ok, I really want to punch him in the face.

“Lucy, tell me what really happened.” Mom demanded.

I took a moment to contemplate whether or not I should tell her my ex- boyfriend kidnapped me then his henchman turned to be the real bad guy.

“I fell down a flight of stairs. Ask Stiles.” I said.

“It’s not any of my business what really happened so, I’ll give your mom all your papers and you can leave.” The doctor said as he left.

“Tell me.” She said.

“Ask Stiles! I fell!”

“Lucy, that boy would jump over the moon for you. I can’t believe what he says.”

I gave her a look then she sighed and said, “Fine. Go home.”

I hugged her then went out into the waiting room where Jen, Jackson, and Stiles were.

Stiles jumped up and ran over to me, “Are you okay?”

“Yup, just 2 cracked ribs.”

“Going to kill him.” He sang in a weird tune.

I chuckled at him as Jen and Jackson came over to us.