Chapter 37

Chapter 37

{Stiles P.O.V.}

Not being able to see Lucy is killing me. I miss having to carry all of her shopping bags around the mall, I miss staying up late and watching dumb movies with her until we both passed out and she would have to sneak back into her house. Even if that got us into this whole situation, I still miss it.

I thought that maybe we could just sneak around and still see each other until her mom lightened up. But apparently Harris wasn’t having any of that, so he decided to move our freakin’ seats. Now she gets to sit beside some guy who looks like the Statue of David come to life. They actually look like they were made to be together. Lucy was perfect in every aspect and he was every girl’s dream. And then there’s me. Why was Lucy even with me in the first place? She could have anyone she wants. Someone like Jackson. Someone like this guy.

---

“You haven’t talked to Lucy, have you?” Scott asked me from across the lunch table.

“Not since the night when her mom told us we couldn’t be together.” I answered without looking up from my food.

“Don’t you two have homeroom together? I remember her telling me that you two sit at the same table.” Allison asked me.

“Yeah, well, Harris moved us about 3 days ago. She gets to sit by a guy who looks like he just stepped off a toothpaste commercial.” I said bitterly while I stabbed some weird form of meat with my plastic fork. How is this crap even considered food?

“Tall? Muscular? Really ridiculously good looking? Bad boy type?” Jen said.

“Basically, yeah. How did you know?” I furrowed my brow at my sister’s random generalization of him.

“Don’t look now, but it looks like they are pretty good friends.” Jen said, pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw my girlfriend walk into the lunch room with that guy’s arm draped around her shoulders. I felt jealously well up inside of me and my blood start to boil. That should be me. Not that asshole.

“That’s Isaac Lahey. He’s on the lacrosse team with us.” Scott informed us.

“He’s like really hot.” Allison said.

“Amen to that.” Jen said, high fiving Allison.

“I’m sitting right here!” Scott whined. “Don’t worry, you are way hotter than him.” Allison said.

“Plus, I don’t think either one of us are going to get a piece of that; it looks like Lucy has beaten us to that.” Jen said.

I had been tuning their conversation out mostly, just watching Lucy and Isaac sit down together.

I realized I probably looked like a huge creep just watching her from the other side of the room. But I can’t help it, she was just so beautiful. God, that was so cringe worthy. It’s true though.

She broke out into laughter and I couldn’t help but wish that was me making her laugh.

 “Hey man, are you okay?” Scott asked me.

Of course I’m completely okay after watching some other guy make my girlfriend happy.

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m just gonna go.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

poor stiles :( omg i know some of you are going to want to kill me because of what i'm doing to stiles but things are going to get better i promise!

i was actually suprised at how many of you followed me on twitter and DM'd me about Blackmail after last chapter like seriously i love you guys so much if you ever want to just talk don't be afraid to talk to me i promise i won't be a butthole :)

twitter/instagram: @_bwooke