Chapter 34

~ Sophia's POV ~
Today was a lazy day for us or so I thought. I was upstairs laying in bed watching Pretty Little Liars while the boys were downstairs doing who knows what. They told me to stay in the room but really I had no choice because they locked me in here.

It was about 7pm when Beckett walked into the room

"Hey Soph. Get up." he said as he closed the door and walked In.

"Why do I need to get up?" I wined. "I thought today was a lazy day"

"Just get up and get dressed. Make sure your wearing something formal. I'll wait in here because your not suppose to leave this room til we're ready." He said as he walked over to the door and sat in a chair.

I laid there for a while just wondering. Why do I need to dress formal and why cant I go down stairs? I got out of bed and was on my way to the closet when I stopped and turned to Beckett.

"Why do I need to stay in this room and dress up formal?" Beck just smiled. "Who knows it's a surprise." he said shrugging.

I turned back around and grabbed a high-low dress and my black heels out of the closet then headed over to the bathroom. I took a shower then did my hair and makeup. After I was done I put my dress and shoes on then opened the bathroom door.

"Are you ready to be amazed?" Beck asked as he stood up and held out his arm. I nodded my head as I walked over and hooked my arm with his. He opened the door and walked me out into the hallway. As we walked closer to the stairs I could see a low glow from lights.

When we got to the steps there was white Christmas lights strung around the windows and ceiling beams. Jason was at the bottom of the steps in a tux with a red tie. Beckett walked me down the stairs as I smiled at Jason. He looked so attractively hot as he stood there smiling. He bit his lower lip as we got closer. Dang was that sexy.

"Good evening Ms. Tatum. Would you like to join me tonight?" Jason said smirking his famous smirk. I smiled and nodded my head. "I'd be delighted to." I said as Beckett unhooked our arms so I could do the same with Jason. Beckett guided us into the living room which seemed bigger but all that had been moved was the coffee table. Beckett walked over to the table and picked up his phone. He hooked it up to speakers than walked out of the room. Jason and me stopped in the middle of the room as he placed his hands on my hips. I lased my arms around his neck as we slowly swayed to 'Who I Am With You". I rested my head on his shoulder.

"So this is what you boys have been doing all day?" I asked. "Yeah, but this isn't all we're doing tonight. We're just getting started." he said. I could tell he was smiling because of the sounds in his voice.

"What else are we doing tonight, then?" I asked lifting my head up to look into his eyes. "You'll just have to see." he said winking with a smile. I smiled back at him.

We had danced to a couple slow songs until he spoke up again. "Are you hungry?"

"Kinda." I said looking up at the lights then I brought my gaze back down to Jason's eyes.

"Well, then lets go." he said smiling. We stopped dancing and he grabbed my hand. He walked us over to the front door then looked back to the kitchen. "Beckett are you ready to head out?" Jason hollered. Beck walked out of the kitchen with the keys.

We all piled into the truck and headed into town. I wonder where we're going.

--------------------------------------------------------

So where are they going? Are they going to go walk through a park and find a table set for two? Will they arrive at a restaurant? Who picked the song "Who I Am With You"? Does the song have a meaning to Jason or Beck? Has Sophia changed Jason to good or is he faking his love?

If you like this story please vote, Thank You

Also thank you all SOOOO much for the +1,000 reads and 95 votes. Also thank you for the 10 comments I love seeing feed back :)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!