Chapter 20

~ Sophia's POV ~

"Yeah that's true but I'm here protecting you 24/7. If anyone had the idea of hurting you they'd be dead because I'm not gonna let anyone touch you." he said as we gazed into each others eyes. I watched as he looked to my lips back to my eyes. That's normally what you do before you kiss someone isn't it? No way, he wasn't gonna kiss me, I'm the girl he took. Took away from her life and her family. Although everything is not what it seems. He did what I thought he'd never do. He leaned in and his lips brushed against mine. After a few seconds he pulled away quickly and looked away blushing. "Sorry," he mumbled as he stood up and walked over to the stairs. I stayed where I was sitting in shock. I brushed my finger across my lips in disbelief. Did he just kiss me? The weirdest thing was... I felt sparks. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the front door opened. I walked over to the railing and seen Beckett closing the door. His arms were covered in bags. I walked down the stairs slowly, "Hey Beck." I said trying to act like nothing happened. "Hey. Here's the clothes I got. Not sure what all will fit you." he handed me the arms full amount of bags. I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. I started trying on clothes and most of them fit. He even got me a blow dryer, straightener, curling iron and a few bottles if perfume which I was surprised that they smelt really good.

I looked through the bathroom cabinets but there wasn't any shampoo or body wash so I went down stairs. "Beck can I barrow your shampoo and body wash. I kinda wanted to take a shower but I couldn't find any." He nodded his head and we walked upstairs. Beck walked into his bathroom and grabbed two bottles and handed them to me before walking downstairs. I walked into the bathroom with an outfit that Beck had gotten. It was a pair of sweatpants and a tank.

After my shower the alarm clock on the night stand read 10 o'clock. I crawled into bed and laid down and tried to sleep. But I couldn't for some reason I just tossed and turned. So I got out of bed and was about to walk down the stairs when I heard talking. "Dude what's up? Ever since I got home you've been acting weird. Did Wade show up?" Beck asked. "No he didn't. If he did I would have told you. The only thing that happened while you were gone was that Sophia got out of the house. Although I obviously caught her sense she's still here." Jason said. I then heard foot steps. So I jogged lightly back into the bedroom and laid down. A few seconds later Jason walked in. "I know your not sleeping. I could hear you run in here after I got up off the couch." he said in a low voice. The bed side next to me sank and I rolled over to face him but his back was to me. I sighed and rolled back over so our backs were together. How long is this going to be awkward?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will either Sophia or Jason tell Beckett what happened? Who's Wade? Is he a good guy or bad guy? If you like this story please tap that vote button :)