Chapter 30

~ Sophia POV ~

When we got to the house Jason drove the snowmobile into the shed. As we walked to the house I was looking at the ground but out of the corner of my eye I seen something move. I looked to where I thought I seen the movement but I didn't see anything and the wind wasn't blowing. Eh, it's probably just an animal. We walked into the garage and took off our snow clothing. The truck wasn't sitting inside which was weird. As we walked into the house I didn't realize that my fingers were freezing cold and same with the rest of my body until now. "Are you cold?" I asked Jason with a shiver. "Kinda not to bad. I can tell you are. We can change into different clothes then sit by the fire." he said. When we walked up the stairs I realized I didn't see Beckett. "Where's Beckett?" i asked as we got to the top of the stairs. "He went to town to grab some food sense there's nothing in the fridge." We walked into our room grabbing a different outfit. I grabbed a sweater, pj pants and fuzzy socks. I walked into the bathroom and changed. When I walked out Jason was in sweats and a sweatshirt. We both walked back downstairs into the living room over. "Can you go make hot cocoa while I turn this on please?" he asked as he sat down next to the fireplace. I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen. I turned on the stove light then grabbed out two coffee cups and put a bag of cocoa in. Then I put one under the keurig then pressed the button. As I was switching the cups music started playing. It was Holy Grail by: Jay-Z. After getting both of the cups filled and mixed I walked back into the loving room with the cups in my hand. Jason had turned off the lights so the only light was from the fireplace. I sat down both the cups on the coffee table. Jason stood up and grabbed his phone which was playing the music through the speakers it was hooked up to. He changed the song over to a slower song. All Of Me by: John Legend. He sat down his phone than held out his hand "Whould you like to dance?". I nodded and he pulled me close by the waist as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. I rested my head on his chest for a while listening to his heart beat with the music in the background. We swayed slowly back and forth. "Sophia I'd like to tell you something." I lifted my head up off his shoulder and looked at him. He grabbed my hand from his shoulder and spun me around a few times then pulled me back against him. "You look ravishing tonight. I'd also like to say I had an amazing time with you today." he said smiling. When he smiled I couldn't help smiling back. "Why thank you. You don't look to bad yourself McCann." I said. Jason rested his forehead against mine. We continued to sway as we stared deep into each others eyes. Jason smiled and I smiled back as his lips met mine half way. Our kiss started out as a sweet little kis but then escalated into a make out session. I was almost out of breath when the front door opened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww Sophia and Jason sitting in a tree :)..... Here we are with another cliff hanger. Who just walked in on the kiss? Also why does Sophia keep seeing a dark shadow move?

If you'd like, you can hit that star voting button. Thank You :D