Chapter 24

~ Jason POV ~

The next morning Beck went into town and got Sophia's stuff. She laid in bed the whole day till Beckett got home. "Here's your hair dye and stuff." Beck said laying a bag on the dresser then leaving the room. I was sitting on the bed beside her as she just laid there. "Thanks. Do you have a t-shirt and a pair of pants that are old. I need an outfit to wear that is crappy so if I get dye on them it wont matter." She said sitting up from bed. "Yeah one second." I said standing up and walked over to the dresser. I grabbed out an old shirt and basketball shorts then gave them to Sophia. She walked into the bathroom then closed the door. After a few seconds she came back out in the outfit I gave her. I loved the way she looked in my clothes. I don't know what it was about it that I loved. I guess everything. I think I'm falling for her. I snapped out of my thoughts as she grabbed the hair dye stuff and headed into the bathroom. I walked up behind her. "Can I watch?" I asked leaning up against the door frame. "Yeah sure. Can you get me a towel or something to put on the counter and the floor?" Sophia asked looking at her dye container. I nodded my head and looked under the sink and grabbed out two old holey towels. I doubt anyone would mind these getting a little dye. I laid one on the counter then one on the floor as Sophia sat on the toilet lid still looking at the directions. After a while she got up and opened the container and started on her hair.

After she got it covered she turn to me, "Can you set an alarm for 35 minutes?" I nodded my head and pulled out my phone. As I set the alarm she put on a cap and sat down. As the minutes passed we sat in silence until the alarm started going off. Sophia got up and walked over to the shower and took the shower head off the holder. Then turned on the water and began to wash out her hair. "Jase can you help me a little? I cant tell if I'm getting it all." she said. I walked up and took the shower head from her and washed the rest of the dye out of her hair. After that she had me condition it. When we were done she wrapped her head up in one of the towels and walked back into the bedroom. Sophia grabbed different clothes and walked back into the bathroom and changed then brushed her hair. After she was done she laid back down in bed. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "Nah, I'm good." she rolled and faced the ceiling. "Are you hungry? You haven't eaten today." she shook her head. "I'm not hungry.".

~ Two days later ~

Sophia's pretty much just laid in bed for the past few days since the argument. She hasn't eaten much either. Today's the day of her funeral and I'm not sure how well its going to go today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Sophia has red hair now, nice. Why's Sophia laying around? Why hasn't she ate lately?

If your liking this story please hit the vote button :)