Chapter 3

~ Unknown POV ~

I watched her walk out of school, her hair lightly blowing in the wind. Today she didn't have her ear buds in. "Hello? Is someone there?". I smirked to myself does she really think I'm gonna answer that question. She began to walk further down the trail. Time to scare, I picked up a stick and broke it. "Ok, this isn't funny who's there?" She looked around. She began to walk again with a fast pace. I stepped out from my hiding spot and walked up behind her and put the chloroform cloth over her mouth and pulled her against me. "Hello...", I could feel the chill run down her spine when I spoke. Not to long after standing there she went limp. I picked her up and carried her up the trail to the park. Before I got to the park I started to walk through the woods to a dirt road where the car sat with my friend in the driver seat. I sat her in the trunk and grabbed the duck tape and rope. I tied her up and shut the trunk. I hopped into the passenger seat and my partner turned on the car. We drove down the road heading for the house.

When we got to the house I popped open the trunk and she was still knocked out. Good now it wont be so hard to get her into the house. I picked her up and threw he over my shoulder and carried her up to the house. After getting inside I walked up the stairs and put her in a room and locked the door.

~ Sophia POV ~

When I woke up I was in an empty room tied to a chair. Lovely I'm tied to a chair and cant do anything. Well this is nice. I know for sure that I'm not gonna stare at the wall. So I started making noises to tell them I was awake. After a few minutes I heard foot steps getting closer to the room. The door opened and a guy walked in. There wasn't much light in the room, just the light that shined through a crack in the wall where a window was covered. I couldn't see him well besides his shape. He was tall and thin with, what looked like, spiked hair. He closed the door behind him and walked closer to me. "Well look who's up!", he said with a smirk. When he was standing about a foot away from the chair I could see some of his face. His eyes were dark and mysterious. I mumbled against the duck tape trying to see if he'd take it off. "Looks like someones trying to talk. To bad that tapes in the way." I mumbled louder hoping that would help. He just smirked as he turned around and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

What does he want with me? Why me? I should have road the bus or had Danny stay at the high school to wait for me. Gosh I'm so stupid for thinking I'd be fine to walk home alone when I felt like I was being watched. I started to cry. I tried to keep as quiet as possible so he wouldn't hear me.