Chapter 17

~ Jason's POV ~

After getting dressed from my jeans to basketball shorts I took my shirt off. I threw it on the duffle bag as I walked over to the bed. Sophia was laying on her side staring at me. "You must like it because your staring." I said grinning as I laid down on my back beside her. She punched me in the shoulder then closed her eyes I rolled onto my side facing the her. I looked at how she slept. Her long eye lashes laid perfectly on her cheek. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I broke from my thoughts as Sophia opened her eyes, "Why are you staring at me?". I wasn't gonna tell her so I just shrugged. Why was I staring at her? She rolls over facing her back to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she didn't flinch. I soon fell asleep listening how our breaths went in sync.

~ Sophia POV ~

"Sophia? Oh my gosh!" My mother said running over to me crying. I was back on the trail that lead from the school to the park. "Mom OMG I never thought I'd see you again!" I ran up to give her a hug. As I ran to give her a hug she ran right through me, like a ghost. I turned around to see her running off the trail into the woods toward a dark area in the leaves. "I'm so sorry sweety! I'm sorry we didn't make it here faster!" she wailed kneeling next to it. I walked up behind my mom and seen a body.... My Body.

---------------------------------------

Whoa is Jason flirting? Do you ship Sophia and Jason? What's happening to Sophia? Did she get killed? Is she haunting in her after life? If so is she haunting for revenge?