Chapter 22

~ Jason's POV ~

"S**t!" I mumbled running up the stairs after Sophia. I got to the bedroom door and knocked. "GO AWAY!" she screamed with sorrow in her voice. She sounded like she was on the other side of the room so I slowly opened the door. She was laying on the bed with her face in the pillows. "Sophia. I ne-" she sat up and cut me off. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU... YOU B*****D!" she flopped back down on the bed and started to cry into the pillows again. Ok that was it. "YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD HAVE STOPPED ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU SOONER. OK AND DON'T CALL ME THAT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE F****ING CUSS AT ME." I yelled walking closer to her. "YOU DO IT TO ME SO WHY CANT I DO IT TO YOU? HUH? HAVING SOMEONE CUSS AT YOU ISN'T AS BAD AS YOUR FAMILY THINKING YOUR DEAD." she yelled into the pillow. "YOU THINK ITS BAD WHEN YOUR FAMILY THINKS YOUR DEAD. TRY NOT HAVING A FAMILY." I yelled. I needed to hit something. I walked over to the wall beside the bed and punched right threw the wall. I must have hit it pretty hard because these walls are the kind that aren't suppose to be breakable. Sophia's head shot up and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes. "What?" she mumbled. I wasn't in the mood to explain so I just stormed out of the room just as Beckett walked into the room. "I'll be back." I said as I stormed down the stairs and out the door. I got into the garage and pulled out my old four-wheeler. I turned the key and floored it down the dirt trail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Sophia :( Why's all this happening to her? What happened with Jason's family? Hit that voting star if your liking this story, Thank You :)