Chapter 15

~ Sophia POV ~

"Sophia get up!" someone yelled into my ear then hitting me with a pillow. I opened my eyes just as he hit me in the face with the pillow. "What do you want Jason?" I asked covering my face with my pillow. He pulled the covers off of me and took the pillow. "Time to get up!" he hollered loudly. I groaned and turned over so I wasn't facing him. "Fine. Suit yourself!" he grabbed my ankles and started pulling me off the bed. "OMG STOP, I'M UP!" I screamed. He continued pulling me by the ankle and I fell off the bed with a hard thud. I kicked my feet but he had a tight grip. He pulled me to the door and as he dragged me into the hall I grabbed onto the door frame. He pulled me off and continued down the hall to the stairs. "Jason let go! Beck help me!" I yelled looking around. Jason looked back at me and smirked, "He's not here and by the way his names Beckett not Beck." his smirk faded and his eyes turned cold. As he started down the stairs I grabbed at the bars on the hand rail, "Let go now, or ELSE!" he yelled angrily at me. "Or else what, Jason?" I asked regretting I did as soon as it left my lips. He yanked me hard and I fell hard onto the stairs. I hit my head hard onto the steps and I blacked out.

- a few hours later -

As I woke up I kept my eyes closed. It felt like I was in a car. I cracked open my eyes to see someone in the driver seat. I opened them fully, "Where are we going?" I asked looking to see I was sleeping on Beckett's lap. "We're taking a road trip. Now go back to sleep we have a ways to go." Beckett said. I sat up and looked out the window. It was night and we were on an interstate. "How long was I knocked out?" I asked more toward Jason. "About three hours but then Beckett knocked you out with some chloroform." Jason said keeping his eyes on the road. I watched the cars drive by on the other side. Jason yawned making me yawn. "Do you want me to drive now?" Beckett asked shifting in his seat. "Sure I guess. Let me get off the interstate first." Jason said as he pulled off onto the next exit. We drove a while then turned onto a gravel road. We drove down a ways then Jason pulled into a drive to a field. He opened his door as Beckett grabbed onto me then moving me closer to the door. Jason opened the back door where I was sitting. He grabbed a hold of my upper arm and helped me out of the truck. Beckett got out behind me and hopped into the driver seat as I got back in the vehicle. As soon as Jason let go of my arm to get in I scooted over to the other door and pulled the handle. It was locked. Jason just chuckled and he closed his door. "Did you seriously put the children safety lock on?" I asked looking over at Jason annoyed. "Mmmmaybe." he smirked and scooted me into the middle seat leaving his arm around me. "I figured you'd try to open the doors so I flipped the lock.". I crossed my arms and looked out the windshield. We rode in silence for a while with just the radio playing. I finally broke the silence, "Where are we going?" I asked looking at Jason. "That's a secret." he said grinning. I elbowed him in the side and he pulled me into a hug. "J-jason I can't breath or m-move." I squeaked out. He loosened his grip but was still hugging me. "Can you let go?" I asked looking out his window. "Nah, I'm to comfy.".

----------------------------
Like & Comment