Chapter 25

~ Sophia's POV ~

I got out of bed around noon and curled my hair and did my makeup slowly. By the time I was done it was three. The funeral was at four so I was on time. I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to find Jason and Beckett watching TV. "The funerals in an hour you know." I said walking into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. "Yeah, we know. We were just about to get ready." Beckett said standing up and going upstairs. "Are you going?" I asked taking a sip. "Yeah I'll just wait for him to get done he can guard over the door." Jason said staring at the TV. I sat on the counter for a while slowly drinking my water. After my glass was gone I hopped off the counter and walked up the stairs. When I got to the top I could hear the bottom step creak under Jason's foot. I walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed as Jason grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. He later came out in a plaid shirt and jeans. I took my dress in the bathroom and changed into it after Jason was done. I was glad the dress fit me well because I really liked it. When I came out I grabbed my heals. Jason must have went into Beck's room or something because as I was putting on my shoes they both walked in. Beckett had changed into a dress shirt and black jeans. "You look amazing." Beckett said walking over to me as I stood up. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "Amazing? Beckett I think you meant that she looks Beautiful." Jason said smiling. Yes everyone bad boy Jason McCann learned how to smile. I smiled back at him. We all walk down the stairs and out the door to the truck.

By the time we had gotten to town it was five which means the funeral would be over and now everyone would be on there way to the cemetery or already there. As we pulled into the grave yard we drove up the hill and parked where if anyone at 'my grave' looked at us they wouldn't recognize me. We got out of the truck and stood under a tree. It looked like there were around 20 people standing down there. Even tho I was at a far distance I could see my friends. Lilly was crying into Connor's shoulder and he had his head down. Nick was standing behind Ashley with his arms around her with his chin on her shoulder as she whipped at her tears. I had to look a little bit but I seen Molly standing by my brother, Danny. She had her head rested on his shoulder as he stared at the casket. Seeing them made my eyes start to water. I tried blinking them away but the tears began to run with nothing to stop them. I pulled my hands up to my face and covered my noise and mouth. Jason and Beck were both standing beside me. Jason was holding my wrist but he soon pulled me into a hug after I started crying. My makeup was running but I didn't care. Nothing really mattered now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one wondering if someone seen them standing on the hill? What would have happened if someone did and recognized Sophia?

If you like this story please hit that star button and vote thank you :)